Recent content by TotallyNotTrixy

  1. T

    Merry Christmas from Skeletor (NOW 12!!! seasons unbeaten at home and counting)

    Dude I don't usually comment, but I'm 6-1 up as America FC on Tigres in year 2 AT HALF. I thought it was full time when doing the comments to my players and couldn't figure out why there wasn't more positive dialogue. This game has been an absolute massacre. I have had 25 shots to their 2 with...
  2. T

    Post your successes

    Number of things to notice here: A) Arsenal had an undefeated season- and amazingly that isn't with me at helm- Carlo Ancelotti engineered that feat. He also won the Champions league over Juventus. B) Harry Kane with that inhuman rating.
  3. T

    Israel - The Promised Land Awaits!

    I'm super interested in this save, however I think that you kind of undermine the history of the clubs by only listing the number of titles won since the inception of the Israeli Premier league. For example: Maccabi Tel-Aviv has won 21 top division titles (as well as 2 AFC champions League...
  4. T

    Athletic Bilbao - Journey To The Top

    I have a save where I started unemployed with sunday league experience and have worked my way up to being hired by Athletic. I've since fallen in love with the club. So I was excited to say the least when I found this story!
  5. T

    With My Little Pick and Shovel - A Cardiff City Story

    I am like praying that you can manage to keep your job. The save must go on!
  6. T

    With My Little Pick and Shovel - A Cardiff City Story

    Surprised that you haven't gotten any responses yet as it looks brilliant. One of my favorite saves I've ever played was with Cardiff on Fm14 so I'll be following this with high expectations!
  7. T

    My Nomadic Adventure

    Oh God why hath you forsaken me???? I thought I had broke my addiction to stories such as this... But this, this is gold. I cannot resist it. On a more serious note, keep it up, this is interesting!
  8. T

    Which Team Should I Be?

    In England Leeds- Tons of rivals and plenty of fire in the rivalries, kind of a rebuild which is the definition of making a team your own. West Ham- Not a ton of history as far as winning is concerned, but there are tons of London teams. NewCastle- I know they don't have a team in their city...
  9. T

    Best Way To Find New Talent

    medium should work buddy
  10. T

    Best Way To Find New Talent

    Basically I just spy out foreign talent in clubs that traditionally (in game) produce great players. ASEC Mismoas is probably my favorite club to do this with, as they get ALL of the best Ivorian youth players every year and almost always have players with PA's above 150.
  11. T

    New Irish League.

    Uhhh I would LOVE this!!!!
  12. T

    Post Your Successes

    I'm having an awesome campaign as an unemployed coach with no badges and only sunday league experience. I was hired in the October of my first year by Jupiler side Helmond Sport, who was in a bit of a rough stretch at the time. Because of the way the Jupiler series works I was able to rally the...
  13. T

    Which Team Should I Be?

    I don't think I've ever had more fun than when starting as an unemployed semi-pro coach and working my way up the ladder. If you guys haven't given it a shot it is a must-do. Just a pro-tip: Don't apply for teams in June/July, wait till they are thoroughly desperate in September/October (by...
  14. T

    Nxt Versions [New V6-Shark] - Closer step to Perfection [15.1.4]

    Good lord... I don't mean to rave on and on about how good this tactic is, but I'm absolutely slaughtering teams left and right with this thing (see post #1032). I have my assistants handle the OI's, and since becoming fluid with the tactic it seems like I regularly trash teams by 5 or 6 goals.
  15. T

    Nxt Versions [New V6-Shark] - Closer step to Perfection [15.1.4]

    The Tweak tactic by TommiHelm is the best I've used on this patch so far and I've used Bankai V1, Bankai V2, TFF EXECUTOR V1 Base, & TFF Executor V2.... The below screenie is from my Fenerbahce campaign!
Back
Top