Recent content by Tottenham_Hotspur

  1. T

    Beta 9.4 Patch

    Hi, this is my beta 9.4 Patch. This include: -Promotions and Relegations of Premier League -Promotions and Relegations of Coca-Cola Championship/League1/League2 -Promotions and Relegations of Blue Square Premier/South/North Still to come: -Making managers -Updating the leagues winners -Making...
  2. T

    Championship Help

    Hi, I modified my FM database, changing the English Leagues(promotions and relegations) and I choose one of my favorites teams, Newcastle. I am trying to get them to their good days position, in the top, but till there I need to make my team and promote them. Could you give me any advices what...
  3. T

    Lincoln Advices

    No, I just ask how to do to promote with Lincoln in League 1.
  4. T

    Changing Leagues

    OK, now works. Thanks!
  5. T

    Tottenham Who to buy and who to sell :)

    OK try to sell this: -Pavlyuncenko -Ricardo Rocha -Assou-Ekotto -Chimbonda/Corluka -Huddlestone(on loan) And buy: -Santa Cruz or Cardozo -Srna -Sturridge(loan and buy him) -Moutinho
  6. T

    Changing Leagues

    OK I will tell you what I did: -I took every team which promoted or relegated -I went to Competitions -I set the Division to the actual(for e.g, Newcastle in Championship, you know what I mean) -It auto-saved -I saved the database -Run the Game -It didn't appear England. So what I have to...
  7. T

    Who is the right man for Newcastle now they have been relegated?

    PS: We will be back, stronger and powerfull, let's hope!
  8. T

    Lincoln Advices

    Hmmm, there is no way to get them in a better league I think...
  9. T

    Lincoln Advices

    Hi, I am trying to get high with Lincoln City, a team from League 2, but I don't have players in my team, so I can't perform well, could you give me some advices? Don't worry, because I can't buy, I don't have no money. Thanks!
  10. T

    Should i sell nani?

    Yes, sell Nani and try to buy Ashley Young from Villa(he can play on RM too) or try David Silva from Valencia.
  11. T

    is this team good enough?

    OK, buy Mattock for almost 3-4M(not sure, but I think his value has been growed) for the DL, try to make the tempo quicker, passes must be short and try to replace Delfuneso with Cardozo. The Wingers are good, but try in center of defence Sakho, use him and he will grow up. I can suggest you to...
  12. T

    Who is the right man for Newcastle now they have been relegated?

    Yes, Newcastle are **** right now, the team is too bad, so, yes, I think getting relegated will make something good to our team(I hope) We just need to start to build our team in this season, signing the youngsters of England and making a good scouting centre. We will be able to be again a new...
  13. T

    Changing Leagues

    Hmm, where can I see the promotions and relegations from leagues of England? ---------- Post added at 04:15 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 06:32 PM ---------- Sorry for double post, but what happens with my FM? I just changed the leagues(put Newcastle, Boro and WBA in...
  14. T

    is this team good enough?

    In what season you are?
  15. T

    Shearer non-committal over future

    I hope Ashley will leave Newcastle...
Back
Top