Recent content by Trace2CK

  1. T

    [XBOX] FIFA Supreme League

    QPR 2-2 Wolves Taarabt Cole Jones and idk Wolves 2-0 QPR That was the most fun I've ever had playing fifa. Great games!
  2. T

    [XBOX] FIFA Supreme League

    lets play em kelan
  3. T

    [XBOX] FIFA Supreme League

    Ronan 4-1 Trace2CK Tomkins had mine I think his whole starting 11 had at least one.
  4. T

    [XBOX] FIFA Supreme League

    Hey Ronan, want to play our games?
  5. T

    [XBOX] FIFA Supreme League

    Just a little slow on the sticks today! That Hazard/ Odemwingie combo was killing me! Good games though.
  6. T

    [XBOX] FIFA Supreme League

    All 5 goals on the counter attack, i really deserved to lose the first game. the second was pretty even. Pretty happy with the final result i must say! :D
  7. T

    [XBOX] FIFA Supreme League

    QPR 2-0 Stoke Cole Cole QPR 3-1 Stoke Taarabt Cole Cole And I think Ba
  8. T

    [XBOX] FIFA Supreme League

    Still ready to play anyone in division 2 (excluding nathan) for the next hour or two!
  9. T

    [XBOX] FIFA Supreme League

    Hey I've just taken over for Joe as QPR. Just wondering who I have left to play, and I'm free pretty much all day
  10. T

    West Ham 3-0 Stoke

    He looked amazing on the left, has a great first touch and wasnt afraid to run at the fullbacks. He is exactly what we needed.
  11. T

    West Ham 3-0 Stoke

    With Hitzlsperger in the midfield and Ba up top we have looked fantastic the last two weeks.
  12. T

    Dean Richards dies aged 36

    Tragic. R.I.P.
  13. T

    Gaby Mudingayi - Bologna

    Just bought him for 4 million with Shakhtar Donetsk a couple days ago. Does an awesome job at DM and he's definitely a bargain for how good he is.
  14. T

    The Leaked Kit Thread

    I've seen the Barcelona one a few places and im actually liking the Arsenal kit
Back
Top