Recent content by tt95

  1. T

    Redesigned classic 4-4-2

    Played only few matches but its very good) And the most important thing is that my strikers score in every match)
  2. T

    FM19 Tactics by TFF

    Yes, sure :) I hope it will be successful for you) If you can tell me later if the tactic works for you, please. I leave everything to Assistant but don't use OI
  3. T

    FM19 Tactics by TFF

    I'm happy My Friends, I spent 3 weeks looking for successful tactic in which my strikers would score goals, but I did not find it. And today I decided to make it. I made a mix of demolisher tactics from fm18 and fm19. So, now i'm very happy. My team started playing fantastically and the results...
  4. T

    433 Attacking Wide - Centurion - over 100 games unbeaten (Version 2 added)

    First game with this tactic against R.Madrid.
  5. T

    FM19 Tactics by TFF

    Thank you very much)
  6. T

    FM19 Tactics by TFF

    Can you please share this tactic?
  7. T

    FM19 Tactics by TFF

    I have only v14
  8. T

    FM19 Tactics by TFF

    Dear TFF, I write to you with great respect. I think you do a great job the whole community, and i know it's not easy. For me you are the best in making tactics. I have been using your tactics since FM 17 ( Its my first FM) I understand that it's too early and you'll be fine-tuning your...
Back
Top