Recent content by turftoe

  1. T

    STOP SHOOTING FROM DISTANCE!!!!

    I have had some success reducing long shots by increasing the 'time wasting' setting. Doing this seems to instruct the players to be more patient with the ball and wait for opportunities to open up. I wish there was a player instruction for to accomplish this. Some players are better off passing...
  2. T

    Laffles 4-2-4. League Title 5 games to go!! 151 Goals-20 Conceded

    I would suggest toning down the tackling if you are getting cards. I have been waiting to go up 1-0 then changing tackling for wingers, strikers and sometimes fullbacks. Upgraded TC Version has me with 4 wins on the trot so far with Atletico (3rd season in) including a 4-1 over Real Madrid...
  3. T

    Raikan007's Perfect 4-3-1-2

    So the best version is the one with a DMC?
  4. T

    [FM11.3]Zero Sea's Fairyland --Gorgeous,Let Weak Teams Play like Strong Teams!

    At least read the Original Post before asking basic questions. You can find it at the link below: http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f103/fm11-ghost-tactic-gorgeous-high-possession-let-weak-teams-play-t54136.html
  5. T

    Mike's 4-2-4 Inside Attacking Tactic

    Uploaded with ImageShack.us Thanks for this tactic. Been having a great run with it despite not using it in pre-season. (yellow box denotes where I switched tactics) The one loss I blame on key players arriving back from international break injured or tired. Uploaded with ImageShack.us
  6. T

    [FM11.3]Zero Sea's Fairyland --Gorgeous,Let Weak Teams Play like Strong Teams!

    Finished a seaosn with this. Won League Cup, Premier League (goals 92 against 19), Champs League and lost in FA cup final. I found that teams playing a flat 442 and teams using a diamond presented the largest challenge to this tactic.
  7. T

    [FM11.3]Zero Sea's Fairyland --Gorgeous,Let Weak Teams Play like Strong Teams!

    To be successful I believe you need your match preparation to be set on attacking and at minimum be set on Average workload.
  8. T

    [FM11.3]Zero Sea's Fairyland --Gorgeous,Let Weak Teams Play like Strong Teams!

    I am enjoying this starting season 2013/14 with Liverpool. Played the whole preseason with Ghost tactic. Will update as I go along. My lineup is: DR: Glen Johnson / Alan Hutton DL: Bale/Danny Wilson/Paul Konchesky DC: Agger/Phil Jones/Skrtel/Wilson DMC: Lucas/Meireles MC: Moussa...
Back
Top