Recent content by Tyler1863

  1. T

    Vujevic tactics with 3 man at back!

    I want to use the 3 play tactic but I feel like in this game need an away/second tactic?
  2. T

    Vujevic tactics with 3 man at back!

    @vujevic @White Europe I'm looking to start a new save with my team Stoke City. What combination of these tactics is best to use right now???
  3. T

    Vujevic tactics with 3 man at back!

    Playing in the premier league by the way
  4. T

    Vujevic tactics with 3 man at back!

    How are these systems used? Which one for home and away? Plus is there anywhere I can find the player instructions and set pieces due to me being on xbox? Thanks
  5. T

    Vujevic tactics with 3 man at back!

    How are these systems used? Which one for home and away? Plus is there anywhere I can find the player instructions and set pieces due to me being on xbox? Thanks
  6. T

    FM19 Tactics by TFF

    Hi Hey guys I'm looking to use the Berserk Tactic for home games and Shield wall for away games. Starting a save at Stoke. Look like incredible tactics. Anyone help with individual training what am I best off putting them on. Help much appreciated
Back
Top