Recent content by umboma

  1. U

    ARMAGEDDON!

    i've tested both V1 and V3, V1 defiantly works better, for me anyway..
  2. U

    Bantons 4-1-1-3-1 DM WB

    I tried the tac, with updated changes but got sacked after a run of 7 bad games, played 26 W 14 D 2 L 10, this is not a reflection of the tac tho, as in most games I was having 30+ shots, but only 5/6 on target, i guess the shoot on site maybe isnt the way to go as I cant help but think too many...
  3. U

    Bantons 4-1-1-3-1 DM WB

    I like the look of the formation, will test for a season.
  4. U

    Tactics from differant forums {around the world}

    i'm currently testing klopps, with the other one shin something?? anyway i've set the tacs and gone on holiday untill feb, i'll report back with the findings. Done, mixed results, after 29 premier league game, Klopps tac with Arsenal finished played 29, won 21 D 4 L 4 With the shin tac, I got...
  5. U

    Set Pieces - How do you have yours?

    This is so frustrating, So many goals are conceded from corners it's unrealistic and for me a real game breaker, I've tried a lot of setups to combat the amount that go in, I accept that goals can be scored this way that's just football, but surely not this many, It seems that 95% of the goals...
  6. U

    FM14 (14.2.0) - The Triad (4-2-3-1) - Promoted first season with Doncaster - Great GD

    I'm gonna give this a go with Arsenal and see how it goes.. looks promising tho.
  7. U

    Mr Hough Ft Mr Langvatn Tactic Thread.

    Any reason why in everygame so far this season, the team I play against scores with almost every shot?? 1 shot one goal in one game, 5 shots 4 goals in the other.. the list goes on..
  8. U

    Making a new tactic I need a little advice please.

    Hello all, I'm currently making a new tactic but it's having this small problem for some reason my players are shooting from silly angles from all ranges, I have my settings to "long shots - rarely" I thought this would stop them shooting from silly range but it's not, how do I stop them...
  9. U

    Mr Hough Ft Mr Langvatn Tactic Thread.

    So far again very mixed results, I finished 8th in the league with Arsenal, but I won FA cup, League Cup and Champions League, it seems to struggle in the league but cup comps it wins without problems. I started almost half way in to the season so was not 100% fluid, I'll use it again for the...
  10. U

    Mr Hough Ft Mr Langvatn Tactic Thread.

    I wanna try this for a complete season, but so far very mixed results, I can beat manu 3-0 away then lose 2-1 to QPR at home.
  11. U

    Mr Hough Ft Mr Langvatn Tactic Thread.

    First game vs Reading, I won 3-2, controlled the game, just 2 silly goals given away.
  12. U

    Mr Hough Ft Mr Langvatn Tactic Thread.

    just about to play my first match with this vs Reading..
  13. U

    Attack! Attack! 4-1-1-2-2 By OoScotsmanoO (211 goals in 62 games most Clean sheets)

    I'm getting some mixed results with this, I beat Arsena lat home 4-3 and beat Man City away 2-0, but i also get 2-2 with Wigan at home and 2-2 with Newcastle away, it seems good going forward, but you will leak goals... I'm west ham by the way,
  14. U

    Brobs17 Ultimate V3 4-1-2-3 11.3 WARNING: Don't use it if you don't want to win all

    Cool, let me know how it goes I'm interested what other results are..
Back
Top