Recent content by UpTheVilla

  1. U

    Kidderminster United: The English La Masia

    January Round Up Chelsea - Very decent point earned, this keeps the gap between us and Chelsea very close. Rochdale - Our second team does the job for us in the FA Cup with a 1-0 win. Carlos Figueroa with the goal. Liverpool - So unlucky not to win this one, we played Liverpool off the park...
  2. U

    Kidderminster United: The English La Masia

    December Round Up Man United - Our winning run comes to an end with a 1-0 home defeat to Man Utd. It was a very 50/50 game but United managed to take one of their chances. Derby - Back on track with 3 points at Derby with goals from Alexandre and substitute Fabio Augusto. Unfortunately we...
  3. U

    Kidderminster United: The English La Masia

    November Round Up Fulham - Fantastic away performance, goals from Alexandre, Jelinek & Dudley helped us to a comfortable win. Leicester - It really is Ante Pezo FC. Another stunning free kick and man of the match performance from Pezo and a goal from Craig Taylor gave us a solid 2-0 win...
  4. U

    Kidderminster United: The English La Masia

    October Round Up West Ham - NEARLY a 10/10 performance until we conceded a goal in the 94th minute to take away our long awaited clean sheet. Can't complain though as we battered West Ham in every aspect of the game, Craig Taylor finally got off the mark with 2 goals & Herman Maragh grabbed...
  5. U

    Kidderminster United: The English La Masia

    September Round Up Villa - To call this a frustrating game would be an understatement. We missed around 5 1v1 chances and of course Keren Tal scored for Villa.. Fabio Augusto got our only goal. Man City - Can't really complain, it seems every other team Man City have played this season got the...
  6. U

    Kidderminster United: The English La Masia

    August Round Up Stoke - This scoreline really flatters Stoke City, it could easily have been a lot more. An all round brilliant performance with goals from Armstrong, Alexandre, Dudley and Fabio Augusto. Watford - A solid away performance, Herman Maragh scored a goal from outside the box in...
  7. U

    Kidderminster United: The English La Masia

    2024/2025 Season Preview Sorry for the very long delay in posting, but I am back and ready for our second season in the Premier League! A very solid pre season for us, we comfortably won every single game, only conceding 1 goal in the process. Also for the first time in the clubs history we...
  8. U

    Kidderminster United: The English La Masia

    I set everything regarding youth to the max level, the major increase in running costs is when you get to League Two. With the level of prospects you'll be producing it is self sustaining, I've done many of these saves! Never noticed that hahaha, when the time comes I think I'll definitely...
  9. U

    Kidderminster United: The English La Masia

    I can assure you this story will be carrying on until FM20 comes out! I take random breaks from FM for like a few weeks and then just play it hardcore haha, currently in the process of preparing for the new season
  10. U

    Kidderminster United: The English La Masia

    I think it will take the fun out of this save if I just go spending all the money given to me, I want to stay true to our philosophy and bring through as many academy players as possible and only re-invest money that I generate through transfers.
  11. U

    Kidderminster United: The English La Masia

    End of Season Round Up Burnely - Not quite sure how we've ended up losing this 3-1.. We dominated Burnley all game, they had 3 clear cut chances and took them all. Fulham - A draw to end the season. A goal in the 1st minute from Kevin Dudley put us 1-0 up, and a goal in the 90th minute from...
  12. U

    Kidderminster United: The English La Masia

    Thank you! The only aim this season was to stay up at any cost. With the team aged 18-22 surely we can only get better next season? (I hope)
  13. U

    Kidderminster United: The English La Masia

    April Round Up Crystal Palace - A very comfortable 1-0 win, Palace didn't even have one shot on goal. James Garner with the only goal coming in the 9th minute. Liverpool - Brilliant result against second placed Liverpool! I thought we'd lost the game when Ward-Prowse scored in the 82nd minute...
  14. U

    Kidderminster United: The English La Masia

    Thank you! And yes I'd be fine sharing the database It really is a big problem, the fact Craig Taylor has gone out on loan to another Premier League club and managed to get 3 goals in 2 starts just makes me wonder what I'm doing wrong haha. I've tried everything
  15. U

    Kidderminster United: The English La Masia

    March Round Up Newcastle - Finally. This was the definition of a must win game. Alexandre put us 1-0 up after a defensive error by Newcastle, Pezo rounded off a brilliant performance with a stunning free kick. Stoke - Saw this game as a must win. We were lucky not to lose. Everton - Our first...
Back
Top