Recent content by Veertien

  1. V

    424 Extreme Volts IV

    Ciao Delicious! Il link al Discord sembra non funzionare... :(
  2. V

    DYJ

    How much is important the right foot for "central roles"? I have two midfielders and two forwards who are great, but both right footed. The one left footed in my team is very poor compared to them.
  3. V

    DYJ

    In my team I have only AML and AMR, not ML nor MR, and I'm in November. What can I do until January?
  4. V

    Jesaustralia - 2512 - Weartibus

    Hello Jes, I found very difficult to find some BBM. All the midfielders I see seems better DLP thant BBM. Even the Zaniolo that you use. How did you choose between the two roles? And did you have any filter to search players in the market?
  5. V

    Jesaustralia - 2512 - Weartibus

    Which is the differences between three tactics? I can imagine between "Two Poachers" and "Two targetman", but V99? I will try to follow some streams of yours on Twitch! Thank you
  6. V

    Jurgen Klopp's Liverpool 4-3-3 Gegenpressing 2017/2018

    Do you think I can use this tactic on a national team?
  7. V

    Moderator Requests

    Hello Moderators! There's a way to change my nickname or should I create another profile? Thanks a lot!
  8. V

    Update World Cup

    With the FM editor is impossible. I've used another real-time editor and try again and again until the playoff comes with the rigt results.
  9. V

    Update World Cup

    Ok, i did a save game. I will share it soon.
  10. V

    Update World Cup

    Hi guys, is possible between the editor to set the nations qualified to the 2018 World Cup?
  11. V

    [FM17] Transfers & Data Update Packs by pr0

    Milan plays EL 3rd preliminar round this year, the club finished 6th. Is Inter Milan that doesn't go in Europe because finished 7th.
  12. V

    SAMURAI

    Yay!!!:D
  13. V

    SAMURAI

    I would choose Jagielka... You? :D
  14. V

    SAMURAI

    So, just for understand, in the "central defender" filter, Heading, Tackling, Marking, Positioning and Elevation is more important than Concentration, Decision and Anticipation, right? And a Defender with 15 in Heading and Tackling and 9 in Marking is preferable than one with 13-13-13? [Assuming...
  15. V

    SAMURAI

    Thank you! Last two question is about filters: 1. are all skills in a filter equally important? 2. is preferable a player with "equilibrated" skills or a player with "high and low" skills? Es: better 11-12-11-12 or 9-15-13-9?
Back
Top