Recent content by warkion

  1. W

    Request a player screenshot - FM15

    Here it is dude.. Alex Sandro in 2020
  2. W

    Show off your regen/newgen - FM15

    Here he is.. He's my beast left back. I'm waiting for your comment impatiently
  3. W

    Show off your regen/newgen - FM15

    I bought him from Dinamo for 10.25m sterlin.I expect much thing from him in future. I bought him from Luzern for 5m sterlin.He is only 19. He has a potential to be a world class central midfielder in future. I bought him from Blackburn for just 2.9m sterlin.He is one of the my best player...
  4. W

    Which Team Should I Be?

    Genoa&Sampdoria. I know that they play match at the same stadium as like Inter and Milan.
  5. W

    false 9

    Vincent Aboubakar. you'll never be regret, trust me ;)
  6. W

    Hi everyone!!

    Hi friends!! Firstly I'm sorry for bad English.I'm in Turkey and I'm a big fan of Bursaspor.I've been playing fm for 7 years.So I registered this site because I think I can improve my English by reading manager stories and communicate you. That's all. Thank you for reading friends :)
  7. W

    The most beautiful stadium in the world is..?

    The most beautiful stadium of the world is building in Bursa,Turkey. This stadium-Timsah Arena(Crocodile Arena) will be like this: Timsah arena - Goal.com
Back
Top