I have a save under way with Chelsea after the new winter update, i am currently using contain as my mentality and am consistently getting over 65% possession, before the update this was hard to achieve, is anyone else seen an improvement in possession?
My save has me top of league after 27...
Nice guide, will help a lot of people who want to build a certain type of tactic, anything on player instructions? I very rarely use pi myself but wasn't sure if you have any findings using them?
My man united save I'm in season 2021/22.. Have won the league every single year except in 2017/18 when chelsea finished top by a goal difference of 2, best season I had was winning the league with 105points... Have just used one tactic for the save that has worked a treat only conceded more...
take out instruction close down more, with your defensive line up high the space is closed anyway so your just pulling your players out of posistion... What has been working well for most is setting your wingbacks as stay wide, close down less, tackle harder, also with inside forwards they...
On the tactic screen it will not show up under archived tactics.. If you select to import tactics then select tactic you want it will show up at the top
Away from home I think it needs to be changed up abit, with man united its easier against the bigger teams you get more of a game but I like it as a plug and play..
I personally have not changed anything but lots in the game have said you need a tactic for home and a tactic for away
I think you will be lucky to find a great tactic that works game 2 game... My man utd tactic has done me wonders using as plug and play... Some games can be close and against strong opposition even out played but like I said I keep the same tactic for every game when in reality you need to...
has anyone else had any success with this tactic?
In my 2nd season now only conceded 14 goals in 32 games,,
7pts clear of chelsea and on course for over 90pts again
just an update... I won the league and finished on 96pts... Chelsea finished 2nd on 91
in the final of the fa cup against tottenham who I have beat 3-0 and 4-0 this seseasoned
We finished up scoring 84 goals and conceding 20... As I said the best defensively I have managed..
currently on a...