Recent content by Welsh manager

  1. W

    excessive pointless transfers!

    It's stupid as volland always goes for 12/15m to Madrid on my game,yet I always have to pay of 23m I was happy with the lamela deals as I sold him to barca for 20 m +minor the bought him back for 20 m,they then back him back again in the 3rd season for 48 m lol
  2. W

    Random Sackings

    Ye Everton always sack Martinez and Chelsea sack mourinho
  3. W

    Your current team lineup

    2nd season spurs Lloris walker/peruzzi vertonghen balanta davies Wanayama eriksen. Romero/schneiderlein cuadrado. Depay/nem Zaza/bony/fierro
  4. W

    The Anti Wenger game

    Dele Ali chabala sorry about spelling from Chelsea,Wilson Danny rose,
  5. W

    My strikeforce

    Memphis depay complete forward support is unreal and zaza as a poacher
  6. W

    Luis muriel

    Was thinking for sell On value but decided not to
  7. W

    Ronaldo & Messi -Goals?

    And messi has a rating of over 8.0 is hardly poor isit?not many other players get that
  8. W

    Luis muriel

    anybody had any experience with him?can pick him up for 3m as he's requested a transfer,scouts say he's better than zaza who is a beast for me but never really trust the scouts to much?
  9. W

    Spurs season 1

    Dede is also a tank at cb
  10. W

    Spurs season 1

    Get cuadrado mate I sold lamela to barca 45m as he was underperforming and was winging all the time,also zaza as poacher,holding I got wanayama,In 2nd season now won league and Europa 1st season with spurs
  11. W

    Wellington nem

    Started a new save and bough Wellington nem anyone else got him and best way to use him
  12. W

    Winger Needed!!

    Florenzi and volland
  13. W

    Buying a player and selling him back 1 year later. Nothing amazing but funny.

    Moura 4m?find that hard to believe as in the 2nd season of both my saves Chelsea have signed him for £40-65 million if u did lucky you
  14. W

    Carlos Vela Replacement Needed !

    Deulofeu if u can get him mate also I got volland he's unbelievable
  15. W

    Carlos Fierro vs Gabriel Barbosa ( vs ??)

    Zivkovic from Ajax for me,ponce and boye also become amazing but minor is always the best
Back
Top