Recent content by wertyuiop

  1. W

    FM13 Request a Player screenshot

    Christian Eriksen , please.
  2. W

    Brendan Rodgers re-creating the Liverpool dynasty

    I'm following and I am an United fan
  3. W

    Technically a Problem With Editor

    Hello. My editor has always worked fine. However, one day when I attempted to open it, this came up. Anyone know what is happening?
  4. W

    Post Your Frustrations

    I just lost to Barca 5-2 with Ajax despite claiming 62% possession.
  5. W

    Funny/Random things in FM2012

    What a pathetic prediction.
  6. W

    What Tactic should i Download for AsRoma?

    Use the subforum. As for the tactic, I used Goals Galore for my Roma side.
  7. W

    One touch/possession and CCC tactic by Raikan007

    Thanks, I'll use this as inspiration for my tactic I'm creating.
  8. W

    One touch/possession and CCC tactic by Raikan007

    Are the AML and the AMR wingers or inside forwards?
  9. W

    La rinascita della Sampdoria

    Just a question, Raikan. Are you writing this behind the game time? Or is it all the same?
  10. W

    Jackadaniels summer transfer update 2012/13 suggestion thread

    Have you increased Newcastle players?And Pardew?
  11. W

    Bowen's Bilbao

    Or is it something else....? Never mind. Its your game. Play how you want. I'll follow anyway.
  12. W

    Diamond Hunting at Sochaux...

    Good start. I'll be following. Notice how the font is different at several different sections.
Back
Top