Recent content by Wesley Sneijder

  1. W

    CB and ST/RW for Spurs

    You should definitely transfer Adama Traore and Munir El Haddadi. Traore's cost is only 3.2m €. He is very fast and strong right winger. Munir El Haddadi is very good striker. Its cost 12.5m €. First season he won golden boat with Manu. Although, I play with 3 strikers and his role is F9, he...
  2. W

    Swansea City 1st season

    Striker- Duvan Zapata. He is like Bony. Or Munir El Haddadi. But Munir is 12.5m €. Expensive for you. DM- Alexander Milosevic Winger- Pavel Savitsiky. I don't like him but he is really good winger and very cheap. Or Adama Traore. He is 3.2m €. CM- Emre Can (on loan), Bismark Adjei-Boateng, Saleh...
  3. W

    Cheap Striker needed urgently!

    You can get Duvan Zapata. I transfered in Galatasaray for 2m €. I think, he is very good striker for EPL. Or you can look Fredy Montero, Osei Owusu, Nadir Çiftçi, Valere Germain, Mustafa Pektemek, Muhammed Demir, Maximilian Pronichev, Luka Jovic...
Back
Top