Recent content by wheddon1

  1. W

    FM18 Post Your Successes

    http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/share-download-fm-18-tactics/367717-li4ms-goals-galore.html That is the link to the original tactic that I just adapted to my players each season and made a few changes here and there but that practically does the same job
  2. W

    FM18 Post Your Successes

    At least the fans got their moneys worth! I have a lot of goals in my games due to my tactics, I had the previous record for goals in a game with a 7-6 but this one was unreal! To score 3 late goals to win the game as well was extra sweet :D
  3. W

    Which Vanarama North/South club?

    I have been looking for the exact same thing, I usually start a long save with the team I support ( Southend United ) but for what ever reason this year I just didn't enjoy that save. I have been looking at teams and trying to decide since Monday. In terms of a ''story'' behind a team, FC...
  4. W

    Clean sheets

    I am not the best when it comes to tactics, but this simple one seemed to work. I play a 4-4-2, two FB-Automatic, one CD-Defend and one BPD-Defend. In midfield I play two W-Attack, one BWM-Defend and one BBM-Support If it helps my attackers are a SS-Attack at CAM and a DF-Support up top. The...
  5. W

    Clean sheets

    I am playing as my beloved Southend United and I have only conceded 4 goals in 15 games ( 5 friendlies 10 competitive ). Including a clean sheet against Leeds in the EFL cup who are a division above. Unlike Southend in real life ( conceded 24 in 14 league games ) I have some how created a...
  6. W

    Overrated/Underrated players Thread!

    Most, almost all of these opinions are on top division teams/players. I have an opinion on players from the team I support. Southend United! First of all I may be a bit biased but I truly believe that Daniel Bentley has the potential to be a premier league keeper and possibly in a few years...
  7. W

    Post your frustration/rage

    The most frustrating thing for me is shot accuracy! I started of with Southend United as always and I would have on average 15-25 shots per game with only 2/3 on target, I watch all highlights and I could have 5/6 1 on 1's and every time the striker would miss the target! I sold Hunt because he...
  8. W

    Game runs out of memory since update

    My game has worked fine, I have more than enough memory etc for the game and I have been playing since it was released. Upon shutting the game down last night I received a message from steam to say it was updating FM 2015, I let it update and thought nothing of it. I went to load up FM 2015...
  9. W

    Keeping Your Original Squad Together...

    I started 2015 with my supported team ( Southend United ) and I am now in the 2020/2021 season, in the championship and I still have 8/9 original first team players from the start and usually 4/5 of them still get in my starting 11. Up until 2 seasons ago when I got to the championship I had...
  10. W

    LFCMarshall's FM14 update suggestion thread

    Monday 03/02/2014 at 6PM the day Fm-Base crashes from 10909402909203920 downloads of one update, not just any update, it is the LFCMarshall update! I have not played FM for over a month just waiting to start a new game with this update. Thank you my holy God
  11. W

    FM-BASE 50.000.000 Challenge

    For some reason the league cup/ capital one cup does not run and just says fixtures will start on a certain date that has already passed. Any ideas why? FYI I did move the team in to the championship and Q.P.R up to the prem for more of a challenge but I don't see how that would affect it...
  12. W

    FM13 Pre-Order Codes and BETA Access Questions

    Only took me 16 minutes to download also, so much for people worrying about the download speeds and it taking hours upon hours :)
  13. W

    FM13 Pre-Order Codes and BETA Access Questions

    Currently downloading........ Cue the missus walking in from work with a face like a slapped ***, must remember to change the locks for FM2014! :P
  14. W

    Pokemon Trading Cards

    I have collected them for years, only recently started again though, I am trying to complete 3 sets at the minute, if anyone needs any cards for there collection I have loads of promos/ rare holos/ japanese/ 1st editions and loads more random ones... I sell a load of them on ebay so message me...
  15. W

    The Joke Thread

    Gareth Barry, Stewart Downing, Glen Johnson, Joleon Lescott All full England internationals..... There's the joke of the century for you!!
Back
Top