Recent content by Whittnam1987

  1. W

    The True Football Manager

    Good of him to do that, interesting to read, very usefuk by the looks of it for any new managers out there learning to play!
  2. W

    Jeff Stelling on Boro

    Apart from the drunks asking for bus fare round the bus station with the lamest of excuses... it's not a bad place to go to, Love the cinema, it has leg room!!!! :o
  3. W

    Jeff Stelling on Boro

    Makes me proud to be a fellow Hartlepoodlin! Only one Jeff Stelling :D
  4. W

    FM Base Pro Evo League

    Ive been working and stupid new xbox live card wont work, enjoy lads
  5. W

    facepacks, skins etc

    Kris told me you create a 'graphics' folder in mydocuments/sigames/footballmanager2008 folder... but it didnt work for me :( might for others though
  6. W

    Whats the latest patch for fm08?

    errm the official one on the sigames site, there was a beta version but now it a full patch! soo best bet is to look on sigames.com
  7. W

    Regens??

    Aye you could, havn't tried in this one though
  8. W

    Cant Sign Into Server

    I can't get skin to load, pfft
  9. W

    Mover of the Week: Whittnam..hmmmm

    It's abit hard to get on when you work full time and 9 straight days! But hey I was on last ngiht :p
  10. W

    Gameworld Media

    I' ve been on a day soo with the quality of my team i've so far lost 3-0, 4-3 and 2-1 :D early days **** squad :)
  11. W

    I Have 3 Invites To Give, Get Them Now!!

    well i'm finally on, found Lee but not Kris or Sean or anyone like that!
  12. W

    Got my FM Already :D

    I checked on play.com, mine was posted today, hopefully get it tomorrow :D
  13. W

    Ohh Yass

    Makes a change, you been pretty bad on fm07 lately... 3-2 :D
  14. W

    This Isnt THAT New

    ditto Kris, that would make you very happy :P good idea though, I reckon it'll be out around my birthday like the last 2 years!
  15. W

    Trip Around Europe

    Already done similar Kris, more into our net game though, that time of the year where waiting for newer games
Back
Top