Recent content by Whittywex

  1. W

    Post Your Frustations Thread

    I feel like snapping the FM disc, just to get back at it for annoying me lol, but unfortunately I don't have a disc for it.
  2. W

    Cheap buys/Free agents

    Buy Gary Martin, I'm managing Celtic and am about to start the second season. He wouldn't be the best but he'll cost you about 60k. He played 12 matches for me all as a sub and he scored 4 and set up 3. He's a good player to have for rotation!
  3. W

    Crazy Transfers You've Seen?

    Man City just bought Cesar Azpilicueta off Chelsea for 45 milllion euro's in the second season
  4. W

    Best Right Back to get in second season?

    Check out Matthews for Celtic
  5. W

    Last Results Thread - Because You're Only As Good As Your Last Result!

    St. Johnstone 0 - 5 Celtic This result put me into the League Cup Final! :)
  6. W

    Post Your Frustations Thread

    Needed Barcelona to at least draw with Juventus to have a chance of qualifying from the group stage, I beat Zenit 3-0 away with Celtic but Barca got beat 2-1 and Messi missed a penalty. :S
  7. W

    Very strange problem

    Go to interface and clear game cache.
  8. W

    Do you buy players that people suggest here?

    Well lads, I always have a look at the 'players' section to see who had done good for someone and I would have a look at them in game. I always find it much more rewarding if you find a player yourself and he does what you want, rather than a player you that someone said is very good and you...
  9. W

    Absolutely great!

    Was beating Barca 1-0 with 20 mins to go with Celtic in the group stages and I need to win and of course, it ******* crashes. Just simply amazing :D
  10. W

    How do you watch your matches?

    I put mine full speed as I get bored watching it but on the other hand I would like to slow it down so I can switch tactics if it's not going right for me.
  11. W

    How Do I Completely Remove the Game So I Can Re-Sell??

    You won't get your money back or anything like that, but I do agree, it is ****.
  12. W

    Bugs you've come across?

    WHY do player keep cutting the ball back instead of crossing it, SI can't even ******* fix it when the full release came out.
  13. W

    Away from home, what does this game want from me!!??

    I'm in my second season with Hull now, finished 17th last season and it was so bad. Danny Graham was my main striker, I won 7 away games last season in all competitions. The home team would have about 30+ shots, and I would have about 4 or 5. It's incredibly frustrating.
Back
Top