Recent content by wii

  1. W

    STINGER !

    Nice.. a tactic with wingers, I will use it now with Arsenal the striker version.
  2. W

    DEMOLISHER !

    hehe, I still don't like the match panels and the scoreboard font too lazy to edit them..
  3. W

    DEMOLISHER !

    We have added goal-scoring machine Paulo Dybala to our squad (H) Sorry Fulham.. my aim is to win 4 EPL in a row then I will look for some other challenge.
  4. W

    DEMOLISHER !

    Yes
  5. W

    DEMOLISHER !

    No problem, I think everyone who wants to learn to make skin for FM just let them come to SI forum skin hideout.. I learnt most from there . FM 13 I used to ask how to change background but now I can make my own panels, big difference.
  6. W

    DEMOLISHER !

    Haha guess who we have signed ? When my scout reported you can sign Pogba for 118m I was amazed as they never accept any bid for him but it was because they have given him 118m release clause in to his new contract and I have taken advantage of that (H) I have also sold Joao Mario for 69m to...
  7. W

    DEMOLISHER !

    My own skin
  8. W

    DEMOLISHER !

    We had some injuries to some of our key players, but just look at that amount of goals we have scored and the difference.. I have made very little tweaks.. This lad is just superb, good job by AI buying him before I took Arsenal.
  9. W

    DEMOLISHER !

    SO I'm into third season.. I was managing some lower league teams, but decided to quit and take Arsenal in May 2018, I have signed some players ( Grimaldo, Goretzka, Gimenez, Tah ) Now our first community shield game, dominated against manure
  10. W

    DEMOLISHER !

    Well in this version playing the match is actually better and gives you better result than instant result - FM 16 wasn't like that.
  11. W

    Jesaustralia's favourite fm17 tactic (4312 Narrow)

    unbeaten season :D My best eleven
  12. W

    Jesaustralia's favourite fm17 tactic (4312 Narrow)

    Going for unbeaten into my 4th season with spurs, will post SS later
  13. W

    Jesaustralia's favourite fm17 tactic (4312 Narrow)

    Tottenham first season ;)
  14. W

    Jesaustralia's favourite fm17 tactic (4312 Narrow)

    Didn't play FM 17 for quite a while, I will pop in this with Spurs..
  15. W

    DEMOLISHER !

    Leeds third season with some tweaks..
Back
Top