Recent content by WilsonA

  1. W

    Everton Troubles

    In every save I've ever done, Everton seems to get relegated except for one where in 2020 they ended up being runners up in the EPL to my QPR team. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. W

    The Football Managing Mercenary

    Good job on setting the record. Hard to believe you went from Bromley to Premier League in just a few seasons. What formation are you using.
  3. W

    Gunning for greatness

    I feel like FM always gives the user heard groups in the Champions and Europa league. Or at least in my experience they do.
  4. W

    The Rise of Wales - Carmarthen Town

    We drew 2-2 in the home leg and then lost 4-0 in the away leg. And yeah I am. I was trying to decided between them and Port Talbot but went with Carmarthen just because of there nickname.
  5. W

    The Rise of Wales - Carmarthen Town

    Great start to the season and good job in the Europa league too. In my save I got APOEL in the 1st round
Back
Top