Recent content by winded2010

  1. W

    Bodell's npower Championship tactic.

    Thanks mate, Beat Tranmere 4-1 in the 1st round of the FA Cup with Southampton. My winger scored a hat-trick. Promising start.
  2. W

    Selling players

    Agreed. It's almost impossible in my save to sell my players. I'm desperate to sell a lot of my Man City players including most importantly.....Balotelli. Even for half the value no one wants him.
  3. W

    Supposedly good players you would never sign again?

    Luka Modric. Signed him in FM10 for Man City and he was terrible. Sold him to Liverpool. Signed him in FM11 (didn't learn my lesson) for Man Utd and he's average at most. Never again - no matter how good he is at Tottenham.
  4. W

    Carlton Cole

    I bought Cole when West Ham were relegated in the first season for my Man Utd save. I paid £7.5m for him and he's scored 17 goals in 28 appearances so far. Surprisingly good. ---------- Post added at 04:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:09 AM ---------- I bought Cole when West Ham were...
  5. W

    Mario Baletelli - Saint or Sinner

    I have him loaned out to Lyon in my save. He scored 12 goals in 35 games. Not a bad record cos Tevez was scoring the majority of the goals for City. After he got sent off for the second time I fined him a weeks' wages like I do with all my players and he started throwing his toys out of the...
  6. W

    Impossible to sell players??

    I tried really hard to get rid of Balotelli from Man C cos he's a moany f**ker. I tried to sell him for just less than £10m but there were no offers. Imagine that in real life? The queues would be out the door! For my Hull team I tried selling half the team in the first season cos I've nowt to...
  7. W

    Who is the best player you have signed on a free

    Maartin Stekelenburg in my Real Madrid save. He's backup to Casillas but could easily be my number 1.
  8. W

    most unhappy player

    I accidently left Pepe Reina out of my Man City Champions' League squad and he was rightly ****** off but after two or three seasons of being my no. 1, praising, etc he STILL dislikes me and finds me difficult to work with. +1 on Tevez (after one season) & Modric (after one & a half seasons) -...
  9. W

    Tightest league ever?

    You've got very difficult end of season fixtures!
  10. W

    Out of Retirement

    Yeah I know where to go to ask them to reconsider int. retirement and I've asked them 5 or 6 times each but they always turn me down. Is there some secret to it?
  11. W

    Out of Retirement

    I feel your pain. Trying to get Stephen Ireland to play for Ireland again & Sebastian Frey to play for France. Have asked them 5 or 6 times each. Is it just a matter of praising them in the media?
Back
Top