Recent content by wiregn

  1. W

    1 round (Shorter seasons)

    Hello I'm looking for someone who's good with the pre-game editor and are willing to help me. I want it to be only one round (You play each team once instead of twice) in the the top leagues in following countries; Germany, France, Spain, England and Italy. If anyone could help me with that I'd...
  2. W

    I'm looking for a editor pro

    Some divisions works but when i tried liga bbva I get this error, do you know how to fix this?
  3. W

    I'm looking for a editor pro

    Hello I'm looking for someone who's really good with the editor for fm 16 and are willing to help me. I want it to be only ONE round ( The teams will only play against each other once during the season.) in the the top leagues in following countries; Germany, France, Spain, England and Italy...
  4. W

    Looking for a editor pro who can help me

    Yes please, if you could do that I would be very grateful :)
  5. W

    Looking for a editor pro who can help me

    Yes, exactly! Do you think u can do it?
  6. W

    Looking for a editor pro who can help me

    Hello I'm looking for someone who's really good with the editor for fm 15 and are willing to help me. I want it to be only ONE round in the the top leagues in following countries; Germany, France, Spain, England and Italy. If anyone could help me with that I'd be very grateful!
  7. W

    1 round

    I'm looking for someone who's really good with the editor for fm 15 and are willing to help me. I want it to be only ONE round in the the top leagues in following countries; Germany, France, Spain, England and Italy. (If u want to you can do more) If anyone could help me with that I'd be very...
  8. W

    Looking for a editor pro

    Anyone got a solution?
  9. W

    Looking for a editor pro

    When i try to test the rules this problem appear. Anyone who can solve this?
  10. W

    Looking for a editor pro

    Hello I'm looking for someone who's really good with the editor for fm 15 and are willing to help me. I want it to be only ONE round in the the top leagues in following countries; Germany, France, Spain, England and Italy. If anyone could help me with that I'd be very grateful!
  11. W

    Champions League

    Hello I wonder if it's possible to edit so the group stage in Champions League only has 1 round, you are thus only playing each team in the group once. If anyone could help me fix this I would be very thankful!
  12. W

    Looking for a editor pro

    Thank you for helping me :) I'm gonna try both versions and go with the one I like most :) Thanks alot, both of you!
  13. W

    Looking for a editor pro

    Ah thank you for the update :)
Back
Top