Recent content by Wisslan

  1. W

    PARAGON !

    Swedish Vikings United didn't know what hit them. The love of my life, Djurgårdens IF Stockholm, vs the mighty Manchester United. 3-0 baby! 4-3-3 TFF Godlike Mode
  2. W

    PARAGON !

    No one has any way of changing the tactics when ur a goal down or two?
  3. W

    PARAGON !

    When behind Hey guys, What do you change when you are down a goal or two? Do you stick with the same settings or do you change the mentality to attacking? I am having a hard time getting back in matches when I'm down a goal or two. Second question, do you change anything when the weather is...
  4. W

    ANNIHILATOR!

    TFF is love, TFF is life! During my 10+ years playing FM this is the best tactic I've ever played. Thank you for that Sir.
  5. W

    ANNIHILATOR!

    I just can't seem to lose.. TFF tactics is the ****!
  6. W

    ANNIHILATOR!

    Well, I have tried a couple of games with this new tactic but it's hard for me to let go of Ultimate v.6..
  7. W

    ULTIMATE !

    New guy Hey guys! Just new here, but been following the thread from the start and using this tactic as well. The TFF Wrath is working OK for me but neither off the Ultimate version is going well. My strikers has been having problems to score and I have played a lot of matches 0-0 at home...
Back
Top