Recent content by woizero

  1. W

    Custom database with a New Nation(country), competitions and more!!!

    In the CM01/02 the generated players name was based on the existing players name. I think if you rename all faroese player name to english or german name then the FM will generate english and german named players... I didn't try it, but i hope it works. Because i would like to create a fantasy...
  2. W

    Custom database with a New Nation(country), competitions and more!!!

    Nice post :) What about the generated players name? They will be english and german names or faroese?
  3. W

    ASIAN MEGAPACKv1 - Over 30 Countries Edited

    Football League system in the UAE Although Division 2 Group A and Division 2 Group B would make it feel that both leagues are played at the same level, this is not the case. In theory, they are level 2 and level 3. Link ------------------------------------------------- Try it! 10 Arab Leagues...
  4. W

    The FM11 Editing Help thread

    How can I create a third place play-off stage in an additional cup? How can I create this group stage: 19 clubs were drawn into 4 groups, 3 groups of 5 teams and one group of 4 teams?
Back
Top