Recent content by Wossi

  1. W

    Post your frustration/rage

    I bought Zivkovic in the first season for Newcastle and part way through the season he asked for a new contract, I told him we would sort it out at the end of the season. End of the season I go to offer him a new contract and his agent tells me he won't enter into contract negotiations as he...
  2. W

    FM16 Beta is live

    Thankfully, even though I am at work, my boss is not in today. My productivity is about to take a dive now the beta has just downloaded.
  3. W

    Football Manager 2016 - New features wishlist

    Say I sell a player as he wants to join a club like PSG or Madrid or Barcelona. I don't want to sell him but he is determined to go. Inevitably I get moaned at by other players for letting him go, even when I have no choice. I'd like an option to tell them that I had no choice, he wanted to...
  4. W

    The future's Black & White - a Newcastle United dynasty

    As a Newcastle fan, I'll be reading this. Just finished my first season with them, won the carling cup, lost the fa cup final to Chelsea and finished 4th or 5th in the table. Can I suggest the following, sell Gouffran, Swansea will pay up to £8,000,000 for him and look at Pablo Sarabia...
  5. W

    One club man or abit of a Mick mcarthy !

    1 club man here. Got offered the Real Madrid job, Man City, Man Utd, PSG, OL and Valencia. Turned them all down as I'm trying to build Newcastle into a European powerhouse. Not doing too great a job at the moment I admit, but I did win the Premier League and FA Cup in season 1, came 3rd season 3...
  6. W

    How many players per position?

    Same here. Have 1 amazing player, 1 backup who is reasonably good then a youngster or 2 I can call on for cover if need be.
  7. W

    What's up with FM 15's pitches? Why are they less polished and worse than in FM 14?

    The pitches don't bother me, the only thing that really does is the outside of the stadiums. St James Park roof is rusty for some reason in the game and not in real life.
  8. W

    who you going to be on FM15?

    I've got 2 saves on the go. At home I'm managing Newcastle at work I started off unemployed and joined Hartlepool. Always like to manage a lower league side, makes the game a lot more fun and challenging.
  9. W

    Bargain transfers you have noticed...

    I managed to keep Krul as PSG never put a bid in for him, I transfer listed him for £15,000,000 and nobody bid for him. Took him off the transfer list and he was happy to stay as I done all I could. Kept Colo by buying Gino Peruzzi, just have a proble with Tiote now though as wants to go to Roma.
  10. W

    FM15 Initial Thoughts

    Had Tim Krul say something similar, asked him what it would take to get him to stay, more than we can offer him :( I got upset with him which turned the whole team against me.
  11. W

    RW/IF ?10 million

    Agustin Allione from Velez. 1st season you can get him for about ?3.5 million. Not sure after that though. 4 seasons in and he's irreplaceable in my team.
  12. W

    Best performers

    Matt Lowton. Got him as backup to Debuchy and he's been doing a reasonable job all things considered.
  13. W

    The Forgotten Bargains (Under ?5million)(First Season)

    Agustin Allione. I picked him from Velez in the 14/15 season for about ?3.5 million. 63 matches played 15 goals, 28 assists, 4 player of the match awards and now has an average game rating of 8.5. Man City offered me ?25 million in the last transfer window and turned them down as he keeps...
  14. W

    Future save, anyone interested?

    Just had a quick look at it, glad to see Newcastle are doing reasonably well for themselves, even if they are hellishly in debt. Funny to see Spurs win the league for 10 years in a row though.
  15. W

    newcastle first season help

    I picked up Zaha on loan for the first season, was an absolute beast for my Newcastle side, also bought Tom Ince, who after 2 seasons is turning into a ****** good player. Also try to get Zivkovic as you can talk directly to him for not much money. If you need someone at RB for cover for...
Back
Top