Recent content by Wouter92

  1. W

    What Team Should I Be?

    Tottenham? Great young team! Money, good youthsystem, Great stadium
  2. W

    LFCMarshall's FM13 Suggestion Thread

    giliano wijnaldum from az tot groningen
  3. W

    LFCMarshall's FM13 Suggestion Thread

    Hee, I still miss some players who changed of team in the dutch divisie. Willem Janssen from twente on loan to FcUtrecht Chery from ADO to FcGroningen Ametreos from Anderlecht on loan to feyenoord Have a look at this site please. Transfers en verhuur van spelers - Eredivisie 2013-2014 -...
  4. W

    LFCMarshall's FM13 Suggestion Thread

    Transferoverzicht Eredivisie: Juli - SoccerNews.nl Have a look at this site..
  5. W

    LFCMarshall's FM13 Suggestion Thread

    And will you have a look at Bakkali (from PSV) he is a great young player and big clubs are watching him.
  6. W

    LFCMarshall's FM13 Suggestion Thread

    Will you have a look at the dutch eredivisie. There are what players that i miss or are not at the ride club.
  7. W

    What Team Should I Be?

    Southampton. Great young players. Also big players who can become star players. And a TB around 18 mil.
  8. W

    What Team Should I Be?

    Norwich city. Ricky van Wolfswinkel is great. He scored 26 goals in his first season. And with fer on the mid. My first season was great i endend up at 5 place so europa leageu for me! A decend TB and some great youthplayers.
  9. W

    What Team Should I Be?

    What do you think of sevilla.. you are the number 5 in spain. And you have a great squad. Around Januari and you are doing well. They will give a lott of budget to spent. I had 8 wonderfull years in sevilla. 4 times winnaar of the Liga en 3 Champ. winners.
  10. W

    LFCMarshall's FM13 Suggestion Thread

    Yeah it is.. I'm playin fm for almost 5 years now. Always the small teams to make big. But now just something for the change
  11. W

    What Team Should I Be?

    I can't decide between the next teams: Bayern: Make the best club in the world. Dortmund: Because they still have wonderful players City: For the money United: For rooney and van persie Spurs: Against all the big english clubs Liverpool: Bring the glorie back PSG: the money en make them...
  12. W

    LFCMarshall's FM13 Suggestion Thread

    I can't decide between the next teams: Bayern: Make the best club in the world. Dortmund: Because they still have wonderful players City: For the money United: For rooney and van persie Spurs: Against all the big english clubs Liverpool: Bring the glorie back PSG: the money en make them the...
  13. W

    What Team Should I Be?

    I'm looking for a team with a really youthsystem (something like Ajax) they have really good young players. But the dutch division is after 5 years really boring.. just ajax and that's it.
  14. W

    What Team Should I Be?

    You are welcome! Do you have any suggestion voor my? For a team with a big challenge?
Back
Top