Recent content by Yast

  1. Y

    ChristianEriksen - Delivering Art

    Link to V2 is broken, can someone upload this?
  2. Y

    LFCMarshall's FM13 Suggestion Thread

    São Paulo FC changed its manager to Muricy Ramalho
  3. Y

    Koflok's Goals Galore 2011

    after some tweaks, your tactic works better for me in away matchs, some tweaks recommended by you: WB: Closing Down - Own Area DMC: Mentality - Normal | Closing Down - Own Half MC: Both with Hard Tackling
  4. Y

    Koflok's Goals Galore 2011

    after i have increase the mentality of deffence players, the tactics has been better, thanks you!
  5. Y

    Best Transfer-Listed Player?

    Pato for £23M Cristiano Ronaldo for £40.5M Ramsey for £6M
  6. Y

    Koflok's Goals Galore 2011

    im playing with man city, this tactic works fine!
  7. Y

    Koflok's Goals Galore 2011

    after few tests, all i have to say is nice tactic!
  8. Y

    Who Should I Buy/Sell?

    i need one AMR from £15M to £20M
  9. Y

    Who Should I Buy/Sell?

    Club: Chelsea Sold: Bosingwa,Malouda,Alex,Anelka Sesson: 2009/2010 I have £70m to spend DC: Zapata or Mexes? (max £35 million) RB: better than Jose Bosingwa (max £20 million) MC: Moutinho?
  10. Y

    Who Should I Buy/Sell?

    hi, Im starting a new game with Arsenal, and I would like to know what players would be recommended to sell, to get some money. I gonna play 4-1-2-1-2
Back
Top