Recent content by yescomeon

  1. Y

    FM17 Brexit Challenge

    @Sammuthegreat I'm definately going to stay for the club world cup and to try and retain the champions league. If I don't then I will leave when Barcelona/Real/Juventus job comes up. If I do retain it I will keep going until I don't win the champions league. This is all about hall of fame points...
  2. Y

    FM17 Brexit Challenge

    It has been easy neavie pops, I've enjoyed myself in France so far that is for sure. ___________________________________ Paris Saint-Germain - Ligue 1 - 2043/44 Season 2044 Transfers After looking around I think this guy may be the best ball winning midfielder out there. He’s not the...
  3. Y

    FM17 Brexit Challenge

    Thanks for the continued support guys, thought it might be more interesting for you lot if I moved on, it's certainly reinvigorated me. I never thought I would stay as long as I did at Dortmund but nothing has gone as I thought it would on this save really. (neavie pops - I was REALLY tempted by...
  4. Y

    FM17 Brexit Challenge

    We couldn't come to an agreement neavie pops... With my contract running out and not wanting to work on a month-to-month deal I made the difficult decision to leave Dortmund after 8 years at the club. In terms of what’s next, well the Arsenal job is no longer available as the Juventus manager...
  5. Y

    FM17 Brexit Challenge

    Borussia Dortmund - German Bundesliga - 2042/43 Season Season Review Another year with a very impressive set of average ratings. Kind of unexpectedly Arkadiusz Janicki, my first signing for Dortmund, has made it into the all-time best 11. He’s made 208 appearances for the club in his 8...
  6. Y

    FM17 Brexit Challenge

    Cheers mate. So bare in mind I've had England switched off for a lot of this and League 1 has never been switched on so Cov really haven't been up to much. Coventry Liverpool have been a little more interesting. Their best period looks like it was when the league was off, so I guess under...
  7. Y

    FM17 Brexit Challenge

    Borussia Dortmund - German Bundesliga - 2042/43 Season 2043 Bundesliga We didn’t quite manage an undefeated season, Wolfsburg saw to that. Nonetheless it’s been a great season. We equalled Bayern’s points record and Wilson broke his own clean sheet record with 25 clean sheet out of 34...
  8. Y

    FM17 Brexit Challenge

    Borussia Dortmund - German Bundesliga - 2042/43 Season 2042 Pre-Season With Zeilinski coming in Unal found himself surplus to requirements, or more like I have to cash in on him. I would have liked a little more cash but E17m will have to do. Bundesliga It’s been a fantastic first half...
  9. Y

    FM17 Brexit Challenge

    Borussia Dortmund - German Bundesliga - 2041/42 Season Close Season Here is this seasons best 11. Medina and Miranda were inducted into the overall best 11. Medina has played 202 games for the club scoring 13 goals, making a further 12, winning man of the match 10 time and getting an...
  10. Y

    FM17 Brexit Challenge

    Borussia Dortmund - German Bundesliga - 2041/42 Season 2042 Bundesliga We managed to get the job done with three games to spare by hammering RBL when we had to to win the league. We had a blip against Schalke, just one of those game where we couldn’t get through. The last 3 games the side...
  11. Y

    FM17 Brexit Challenge

    It's been really weird neavie pops, whilst in a job I've only been approached twice, the first time was Randers the second time was Dortmund. I've had a ton of interviews when I was unemployed but whilst in a job I had an interview for FC Midtjylland I think it was when I was at HIF, which I...
  12. Y

    FM17 Brexit Challenge

    Borussia Dortmund - German Bundesliga - 2041/42 Season 2041 Pre-Season As usual a solid set of friendlies. We made quite hard work of it but we managed to win the German Super Cup again. Which made us the most successful club in the history of the competition. And also saw me make...
  13. Y

    FM17 Brexit Challenge

    Borussia Dortmund - German Bundesliga - 2040/41 Season Season Review Anton Leontjev was inducted into the Dormund overall best 11 this summer having made 191 appearances for the club, scoring 12 goals, making 9 more, winning 4 man of the match awards and getting an average rating of 7.45 in...
  14. Y

    FM17 Brexit Challenge

    Thanks guys, glad there's still interest. At some point I may just do end of season updates if it is dragging a bit at Dortmund. ______________________________ Borussia Dortmund - German Bundesliga - 2040/41 Season 2041 Winter Break World team of the year comes through and Grassi and...
  15. Y

    FM17 Brexit Challenge

    Borussia Dortmund - German Bundesliga - 2040/41 Season 2040 League Honestly, it’s been really smooth sailing so far. Probably the best we’ve looked in my time here. The BMG game was a blip, was fairly even we just failed to score. The Schalke game we HAMMERED them, but were wayward with...
Back
Top