Recent content by yexus

  1. Y

    Help with making custom league attractive to players

    Thank you daddyrichie, I'll wait for your result.
  2. Y

    Help with making custom league attractive to players

    I actually did it for the nation and clubs too, most of the clubs i edited to have 8000+ rep and the nation has a fifa and euro coefficient similar to England
  3. Y

    Help with making custom league attractive to players

    Hi guys, so I edited Northern Ireland league into something else. I change the reputation of the league and the teams within the league to make them similiar to the EPL. I also changed the fifa and euro coefficient of the teams and country. My question is, how come no players want to sign for...
  4. Y

    Captain Tsubasa fans come in!!!!

    I am not sure if Captain Tsubasa has enough teams and players to fill a league but here are some other Japanese Manga that deals with soccer. Area No Kishi, Giant Killing, Fantasista, Inazuma Eleven, Offside, Sasameke I am sure there are more.
  5. Y

    Request: Czechoslovakia or U.S.S.R league

    I think this idea would be beast.
  6. Y

    Request: Thai League

    Hi Can I get a request for the Thai League? I know there is that Italian DB that has Thai League in it, but it doesn't seem to be working for me.
  7. Y

    Traditional 442 with Crazy Possesion

    Hi guys this is my first time sharing a tactic that I found have worked really well with me. I have tested it with Stoke City so far. Instruction: For the two strike for best result have the STL be Turqista, and STR be Poacher Set the Target man to the Turqista, and pass to feet. LCM -...
  8. Y

    *HELP* Invisible Players

    I don't know why, but after doing some system clean up ie using cClear and easyCleaner to clear my registry my players are not showing up in the player selection screen. If I tell my coaches to pick my team for me, then he can select my players. Another thing I can see everything except for the...
  9. Y

    Control Regen Names

    I do remember something like this from previous FM, by editing some XML file or something. But it currently escapes me, would be nice if someone can help out lol.
  10. Y

    Control Regen Names

    Right but what I am thinking about is, if there is a way to inject a certain surname or names into a country's name pool so to say. i.e. say make it so that some German name spawns in the USA. You get what I mean?
  11. Y

    Control Regen Names

    Is there a way to add more name into the Regen Pool. So that when a regen gets created it has a chance to have a certain names ?
  12. Y

    Lewis, Finn, Jordyoffy and Jammin's db requests

    Can someone help me out, lolx, Basically I want a custom league to replace the current MLS. Take away all those bad MLS draft thingy, make it like a normal league. more info in the excel sheets. http://www.megaupload.com/?d=CAOWJ44M
  13. Y

    Can I request a DB?

    Ahh aight, up to Neall now. And I just sent you the information, if you got anything else to specify with me you can ask me on the board or email me. (asking on the board might be faster) Thanks
Back
Top