Recent content by youngy1983

  1. Y

    Fm update version 7 2009/2010 season

    some dumb people on this site :)
  2. Y

    Title bid not over, says Benitez

    Embarrassing. Liverpool should not be conceding 3 goals at Anfield.
  3. Y

    Fm update version 5 2009/2010 season

    chris what facepack and comp logo/club logos do you use?
  4. Y

    Fm update version 5 2009/2010 season

    This post is stupid. Who or what do you think makes the official patches...dinosaurs?
  5. Y

    Fm update version 5 2009/2010 season

    so it's a save game?
  6. Y

    Fm update v.4 released!

    Fair enough mate. Like i said before, at least you put the time and effort into these updates, respect for that. I've not started a new game yet but i checked the editor and Felipe Melo has gone to Juventus and Marco Marchionni to Fiorentina. I put them in myself but others might not be capable :p
  7. Y

    Fm update v.4 released!

    The youth players you added have weird stats. Also i noticed a few transfers missing. Good update though, you take up your own time for others which is nice. It would of been better without the new youth though.
  8. Y

    Fm update v.4 released!

    Chris you need to get your times right lol. Next time you make an update add 3 hours onto it :)
  9. Y

    Fm update v.4 released!

    6pm?
  10. Y

    FM 2010 Update - Everton

    Few players are silly in your update. Cahill, Jagielka and Young are maybe to good.
  11. Y

    Fm update v.4 released!

    Cool. I think players set at clubs is better tbh. Chris you should use my update because there was alot of past transfers you missed and players are already set at clubs. I used yours but didn't change anything apart from set players at the clubs and did about another 80 transfers which you...
  12. Y

    FM 09 Update V.1

    Okay i'll release 1.2 on tuesday. I'll also release another one with player upgrades/downgrades so feedback is welcome.
  13. Y

    FM 09 Update V.1

    Celtic are fine i think but if you notice anything wrong with it let me know and i'll do another update tomorrow maybe. Thanks. I'll keep on top of these updates if people like this.
  14. Y

    FM 09 Update V.1

    I'll release a 1.1 version later this afternoon. It will have more transfers for a few extra leagues. ---------- Post added at 04:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:44 PM ---------- 1.1 on the first post.
Back
Top