Recent content by zacscy

  1. Z

    Teams with no manager in FM12!

    Here's a list of teams that have no manager as of July 2012 in version 12.0.2. If you do not want to start unemployed yet don't have the heart to push another manager aside, then this might be helpful! I started a game with all leagues playable starting in July 2012. Available teams may...
  2. Z

    Teams with no manager in the 10.3.0 patch

    Hi! Here's a list of teams that have no manager as of July 2009 in the 10.3.0-patch. If you do not want to start unemployed yet don't have the heart to push another manager to the side then this might be helpful. I started a game with all leagues playable starting in July 2009. Available teams...
  3. Z

    Beat this if you can

    It works alright, alot slower than just the 1-3 leagues I usually play. Not snail-speed but it takes about 10-20 seconds longer to per day depending on the time of the season. I play the game on a Mac Mini with 2 processors in case you're wondering. I find that there's a lot more regens...
  4. Z

    Teams with no manager in the 10.2.0 patch

    Naw, 'twas easy. Loading went very fast with my Mac. I just printed it to a text-file through the game when I was in the "job centre" screen and then just organized the teams by country and tidied up the text. =)
  5. Z

    Teams with no manager in the 10.2.0 patch

    Including load time and editing text, about 40 minutes. =)
  6. Z

    Teams with no manager in the 10.2.0 patch

    Hi! Here's a list of teams that have no manager as of July 2009 in the 10.2.0-patch. If you do not want to start unemployed yet don't have the heart to push another manager to the side then this might be helpful. I started a game with all leagues playable starting in July 2009. Available teams...
  7. Z

    Are You Paranoid To Sign A 30 Year Old Player?

    I don't really mind if a good player is 30+, as long as he can contribute something to the team. I found a good DM who was 35 for my Aberystwyth (Wales) team. He had excellent stats for corners, free kicks, passing, tackling etc. However, his pace was at 6 and had decreased to 5 by mid-season...
  8. Z

    new to LLM

    You can arrange friendlies against japanese top-clubs during the season, however it's probably best to arrange it with your reserve squad. You shouldn't play the first team since it's 3 matches in 3 days and you'll want your first 11 to be fit. You create a friendly league and choose 3 japanese...
  9. Z

    finances

    You can arrange friendlies against japanese top-clubs during the season, however it's probably best to arrange it with your reserve squad. You shouldn't play the first team since it's 3 matches in 3 days and you'll want your first 11 to be fit. You create a friendly league and choose 3 japanese...
  10. Z

    Turning a small club's finances around

    You can arrange friendlies against japanese top-clubs before and during the season, however it's probably best to arrange it with your reserve squad during the season. Also, you should look at bringing in alot of youths since it's 3 matches in 3 days and you'll want your first 11 to be fit. You...
  11. Z

    FM 2010 - Teams with no manager

    Here's a list of teams and nations that don't have a manager at the beginning of the game! I don't know whether this list is complete, but I loaded a game with ALL LEAGUES PLAYABLE! I set the start date to July 2009, the available clubs may differ if you set another start date. Below are the...
  12. Z

    FM2009 - List of teams with no manager

    Thought i'd share a list of teams and nations that don't have a manager in the 9.3.0 update! I don't know whether this list is complete, but I loaded a game with ALL LEAGUES PLAYABLE! I set the start date to July 2008, I figure the available clubs will be different if you set another start...
Back
Top