Recent content by zair92

  1. Z

    FM 13 Team Talks

    I havent been there for too long, the 'one game we were losing two nil at HT, told them to 'show me something else in second half' and they 'switched off'' comment was made while losing against a team from a league below. and the My team where one nil up at HT, I told them not to get complacent...
  2. Z

    FM 13 Team Talks

    Really struggling this year to motivate my team, what shouts do you guys use in what situation? Am I just unlucky? examples: My team where one nil up at HT, I told them not to get complacent and most of them were angered. Next game we were one nil up at HT, decided to tell them well done, they...
  3. Z

    Koflok's Goals Galore 2011

    ok ive played a full season with this tactic and heres what I found... I played as blackburn rovers....not the best team and I had to change a lot to fit with this tactic we lost all of our friendlies. we won the first 8 games of the premier league. in the league we generally got really...
Back
Top