Recent content by Zappas e Tappas

  1. Z

    GLADIATOR !

    In first page there are filters to V6 ... is it the same to V7 ?
  2. Z

    UNLEASHED !

    My team is Inter, but I dont have a good results, in my opinion. I lose Champions in 1/8 final with leverkusen and I lose in first match to Italian Cup (penalties) with a team that it is second division. My best team is: Handanovic Santon , Carriço, Wimmer, Husband Asesio/Bernardo...
  3. Z

    UNLEASHED !

    What are your team talks ? Do you training DEF POSITION ? Tzahy, it is also for you . Thanks
  4. Z

    UNLEASHED !

    what is the new Individual Training Focus to AMR ?
  5. Z

    UNLEASHED !

    It is what happening with me ... free uploader
  6. Z

    UNLEASHED !

    Hi Coaches, I have a question about ML and MR: - I read the first page about this, but I am confuse. The ML should have a good left foot ? or the most important thing is his right foot ? (and to MR the most important foot is the left ?! or he should have a good right foot as well ? )...
  7. Z

    UNLEASHED !

    Hi Coaches, Bad news ... I think that this tactic isn't good ... See the results: https://postimg.org/image/ce01e925j/ https://postimg.org/image/tge0ko2xd/ My best team : https://postimg.org/image/3szv84kg1/ What do you change ? I did everything that TFF said in first page
  8. Z

    UNLEASHED !

    In my opinion, LARGE . TFF, in my opinion, the Striker position is the worst because even I have a good striker he wouldn't be the best. My team has many opportunity to score but we need 20-25 shots to do 2/3 goals (and I play with Inter... I have Icardi, Jovetic, Mertens, Perisic, Palacios...
  9. Z

    UNLEASHED !

    Hey TFF , I have a question for you and for all the virtual coaches: - who does the lectures to the team ? What do you advise ? second coach ? - If you choose second coach for this, should he be does the IO before the match ? or only that IO that you explain in first page ?
  10. Z

    UNLEASHED !

    With instant result or without ?
  11. Z

    UNLEASHED !

    What do you usually say to the team before the games ? Good luck ? or to the fans ? or other thing ?
  12. Z

    PARAGON !

    I had the same problem with Chelsea. Then, I pressed DL and DR to the difficult foot and my team improved. I used 4231
  13. Z

    PARAGON !

    Hello TFF , I have some difficult in the beginning of championship ... 1 victory 2 loses 1 draw Why don't you press DR and DL in opposition instruction ? my team is Chelsea FC and I did everything that you said. team: courtois or begovic azpillicueta or ivanovic cahill or zouma mathieu or...
  14. Z

    ANNIHILATOR!

    I have two questions TFF: 1 - What are your team talks before the game 2 - Do you low your intensity in training when you play sunday - wednesday - sunday
  15. Z

    ANNIHILATOR!

    88 pts .. using v7 It was insufficient to be champion :'(
Back
Top