Recent content by zeljko82

  1. Z

    TFF's Tactics for FM18

    "The Force is strong with u, young Skywalker, but you're not a Jedi yet!" - Darth Vader
  2. Z

    TFF's Tactics for FM18

    Sorry for offtopic but I would like to know how to shut down openning music in FM 2018 or I'll soon kill someone. Thanks.
  3. Z

    TFF's Tactics for FM18

    How to teach players to give up with bad ppms ?
  4. Z

    TFF's Tactics for FM18

    End of season 3 *interesting is that no one have any interest in buying my players... Do you people have a same issue?
  5. Z

    TFF's Tactics for FM18

    True. And even more, I lose every single match after returning from holiday.
  6. Z

    TFF's Tactics for FM18

    Not bad at all, respect for TFF but this tactic with 3 strikers (whoever the creator is) still is a big goal leaker.
  7. Z

    Merry Christmas from Skeletor (NOW 12!!! seasons unbeaten at home and counting)

    Hi, Skeletorxxx, I would like to ask you a question: - you said that you usually go on holiday (vacation) between the matches... Now I was wondering how do you deal with situations in the meanwhile, mostly with player contracts, transfer offers and similar kind of stuff when your presence is...
  8. Z

    5-3-2, PLAYED 16, WON 16, SCORED 57 CONCEDED 1, 2 STRIKERS SCORING!!!

    In my save: - *** man does teamtalks - training generally, I essentially adopt the assistant's advice - no oi's - i do train players in position
  9. Z

    5-3-2, PLAYED 16, WON 16, SCORED 57 CONCEDED 1, 2 STRIKERS SCORING!!!

    Dimartino tweak October 2017/18 Leeds utd
  10. Z

    5-3-2, PLAYED 16, WON 16, SCORED 57 CONCEDED 1, 2 STRIKERS SCORING!!!

    The Crazy Gang December 2019/20 14 pts above the 2nd team on the table
  11. Z

    5-3-2, PLAYED 16, WON 16, SCORED 57 CONCEDED 1, 2 STRIKERS SCORING!!!

    @allisiaa You are terrible wrong, son... 18.2 with DanielKing97 tactics rocks good. (or you are quite a bad manager). Cheers!
Back
Top