Recent content by zerberster

  1. Z

    532 Strong defence with goalscoring strikers!

    Is the version 4,5 from julez better as the v6 home version? And can i use the home version at away?
  2. Z

    532 Strong defence with goalscoring strikers!

    My second season with Fenerbahce I loaned out Patrick Cutrone. He was absolutely amazing in this tactic First three players in goal ranking are from my team XD tactic ist post #69. no tweaks
  3. Z

    532 Strong defence with goalscoring strikers!

    Can anyone test this tweak pls and tell us?
  4. Z

    532 Strong defence with goalscoring strikers!

    I still think post #69 is the better tactics though.
  5. Z

    532 Strong defence with goalscoring strikers!

    Playing with Altinordu in 2nd turkish league (Prediction 14th). Easy promotion. The matches i've lost were undeserved, but my players were too bad to score. My best player has CA 105 :) Here are the stats. I loaned out Maja in January because i had not enough strikers. I have board...
  6. Z

    532 Strong defence with goalscoring strikers!

    Tomorrow i will post a new save which i have started with Altınordu (2nd turkish league). The squad isn't strong (expected 14th before season). But i am smashing it with the tactic from post #69. Easy promotion. :)
  7. Z

    532 Strong defence with goalscoring strikers!

    The tweaked tactic in post #69 is the best tactic i've used so far in FM18. Amazing work :)
  8. Z

    TFF's Tactics for FM18

    Nope, same as me. Having always a terrible away performance.
  9. Z

    TFF's Tactics for FM18

    I agree, this tactic is simply not good enough for away games. It is just not on TFF's standards. Normally his tactics destroy all opponents like in fm 16 or 17 (im a fan of tff tactics), but in 18 it is just not the case (until now). I would like him to change something about this issue. I am...
  10. Z

    TFF's Tactics for FM18

    This tactic lets me down in away games. When i play home, i win all of my games. But away i lose against teams like bremen, hamburg and so on. I play with Bayern. What can i do and what is the reason for it? Anyone experience the same?
  11. Z

    DEMOLISHER !

    All results with strikerless v15, no tweaks. Playing at Fenerbahce, Turkey. First season. Won the league easily, also the national cup. Lost the Europa League final tho to Manchester United. They were too strong in first season for me :'( Van Persie was stunning this season. My best scorer...
  12. Z

    DEMOLISHER !

    v15 mate. It takes time of 1-2 years but if you have all your players in first eleven like CA 145+, you literally win every game.
  13. Z

    DEMOLISHER !

    CL-game against Real Madrid. Against Chelsea with 10 men. Against Leverkusen in Bundesliga. CL semi-final against PSG. Champions League Final. That's the highlights of one season with 1. FC Nürnberg. It's all the tactics. Amazing!
  14. Z

    DEMOLISHER !

    Yes, with the striker v16 it is working very fine. "Dribble less" should also be used. Strikerless is not that effective tho.
  15. Z

    DEMOLISHER !

    Hello there, i have always been a fan of TFF's tactics, especially "Battlemaster" in FM 16 was incredible for me. However, something about this tactic isn't fine. It has potential though, but i feel that it's not efficient enough. So i decided to change a few things. Now im satisfied. I...
Back
Top