• Thread starter Thread starter Kylo
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 21
  • Views Views 3K

Kylo

MAAAATTT DAMMOONNNNNN
Reaction score
Fellow Managers.

Need some quick advice on a rather large budget i have available, £145,041,551 (145 Million) to be exact. I am Manchester City in 2013/2014 and have literally no ideas what players to look at. Of course, all the well known names are not worth a nickle, like Lampard, Gerard, Terry. But need a few adjustments to my sqaud.. Heres my current sqaud:

Players:

View attachment 20318

Tactics:

View attachment 20316

Newest purchase:

View attachment 20317

View attachment 20319

Free transfer. Now worth 25 Million. ;)

Best youth potential:

View attachment 20315

My budget:

View attachment 20322

Last years table:

View attachment 20314

Okay, that should be enough information for you guys to help me out. I'm in need of a few positions.. Especially goalkeeper and left back, if you can recommend some players that would perform better in some areas of my team, let me know please..
Hope you can help,

FourFourTwo.

Get Nicolas Otamendi for a DC iv got him in my chelsea squad and he plays nearly all season and hes as good as terry

akinfeev for goalie? and whats wrong wiv sakho left back?

how the **** did you get gourcuff on a free, thats bollocks

Why don't you use arrange the players by price when searching and then buy the top three, if they don't play for you already, no need to sign anyone if you are doing well.

Buy everything mate. Buy rivals' star players than send them to u18 lol

Get Nicolas Otamendi for a DC iv got him in my chelsea squad and he plays nearly all season and hes as good as terry

I was going to sign either him, Sakho or Fazio. Made my choice in Sakho, but may sign him as another stopper.

akinfeev for goalie? and whats wrong wiv sakho left back?

Yes, i'm bidding for Akinfeev, Lloris and Adler each 20Mil+
And, i'd rather have a fast, bombing down the flank, wingback. Like another Sagna. But i can't find any, i'd rather have a speedy wingback then a very defensive full back. :) Evra and Cole have already gone through downgrading.

I check a load of players that have contracts expiring in 6 months and sometimes you get lucky. Its always worth grabbing a high valued guy on a free, theres no loss. I once got Ribery on a free in FM09. He was valued 30 mil +, I've always checked since then.. ;)

yeah i reckon you need another centre back... you might want to try davide santon for right back?

---------- Post added at 01:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:23 PM ----------

or maybe diego renan for left back?

ive got gourcuff on a free before as well at around the same time you did.

Should sign a creative defensive midfielder someone like daniele de rossi cause both your centre mids are attacking mids and you've got them set to defend

Also.. Sorry to go off subject mate but how did you get the D S and A on your tactics thing (im **** at explaining) haha

Last edited:
is there a dislike button i can press?

---------- Post added at 01:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:54 PM ----------

Sorry to go off subject mate but how did you get the D S and A on your tactics thing (im **** at explaining) haha

the new patch includes this

Azpillicueta(spelling) hes so much better than sagna, Bombs up the wing, and defends like a soldier
I would recommend, Dzeko, Balotelli, Pato as another striker

I clicked like just so i could dislike your post and is this a new smilie? |)
and try and get Dzagoev maybe or get Dzeko

wow..i had to spend £33m on gourcuff..I would get dzeko for one..I have him partnering aguero n my city game, theyre getting like 100 goals between them...dzeko cost me a reasonable £25m, and he scored over 35 league goals first season...a new DC, maybe zapata, or chellini or mexes..richards won't be able to cope in chamiions league...and get akinfeev/lloris, or 'san' iker casillas...maybe jovetic for left wing? my robinho under perfomerd..and you need a more definsive midfielder...veloso, toulalan, or maybe camacho..gourcuff and diego are natural attacking mids...

How do you need help spending 145m??? You have a dominant team, so spend on bringing in top youngsters, so you are a step ahead everytime.

Bring in some of the best regens, maybe bring in a more defensive minded CM such as Moussa Sissoko?

Back