jord2009

Reaction score
im united in the start of the 4th season ive just lost the league to city ive won it 2 times before but i need a mid ive got a few foriegn regens who look amazing, but they arent ready i really want to use pogba more he is a good player ive seen his future stats and they look good but i dont know what role to use him in !!! My strikers are Rooney Cavani Aguero Bakambu Sow and a a regen so they are ok there !!! my defense is ok for a year or so, i really want Phil Jones he wants to join but his agent wont start negotiations :/ why is this i know he is at blackburn and they are a rival but he wants to join !!! i really want a box to box mid i have got Douglas Costa as my playmaker at CM which is fine but i really want some one to complement him ive thought about Fletcher but in the attacking third he is poor ive use Khadera before and he is good but i want someone who will help in my good squad !! obviously i only have a maximum of 23 to spend !! i have moussa sissoko and sandro as my other Cm's sissoko is ok.

Last edited:
Your team is Solid! sounds like you need to change your tactics.

in goal i have steklenburg ( he is sold and was cheap )
defense is Rafael Vidic/Evans Smalling/Ferdiand Evra/Fabio/Lukaku
Mid is Lennon/Hoilett/Park Sissoko/Sandro/Cleverley Douglas/Fletcher/Pogba Mata/Drenthe
Up Front Rooney/Aguero Cavani/Sow/bakambu

And a few Regends !!!

What role is pogba best in as im giving him 2 or 3 more season as he is only 19 so he is fine at the minute + not much point going 1 up front and 2 wingers 3 mids ect as i have to many strikers in my squad

have you sold nani? he is an immense inside foward. Pogba never usually develops for me. However Cleverley and fletcher in midfield is usually solid. Fletcher as a box to box and Cleverly as playmaker. try rooney as a target man.. Bakambu as a fast striker

yeah i got 25 mil for him not a bad fee really !!! im giving him a few years a few teams want him but im going to wait !!! ive sold bakambu for 8 mil !!! im keeping Cleverley he is a solid player !!! i use rooney as a complete forward and Aguero as a poacher or when i play Rooney and Cavani i play Rooney as a trequesta and Cavani as a Comple forward and that is lethal