Welcome!

FM Base has been serving the Football Manager community for nearly two decades and we're keen to ensure that we are here for two decades more.

Become a part of our community today, and you'll quickly realise that the Football Manager community is the best community.

Register

£40 off Acer Laptops at Play.com

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Just got this in an email. It's a code to get an extra £40 off all Acer laptops on here.

The code is ACER40.

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Why, i'm not getting anything from it. Just thought I would let you lot know about an extra £40 off. Sorry :|

Reaction score
i was a bit harsh it is a good deal.

R

rosenrot

Ahhh, i want a laptop but i'm gonna save up for a car instead. :d woot

Reaction score
Acers r *****, ive got one and the battery life lasts all of 15mins

Get in the Van.
Reaction score
Agreed, Battery life 100% is 35 minutes, and my ac adapter has a loose wire in and i can't find a replacement, cheap enough for a student.

Reaction score
mines ******, wouldnt run on mains so got it fixed and now the battery doesnt charge so can only run it off mains

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
There's a little £2 discount code if you don't already know.

NEWPLAY08 - Has to be on a spend of over £20 though I think. But may as well use it if you are planning on buying something. Only valid until midnight May 25th.

like a (super) mod
Reaction score
i had a 5% code cant member what it is, might be that one you posted sean, got me a tenner off

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Yeh EXPERIENCE08 for 5% off.

Last edited by a moderator:
R

rosenrot

Hmm, i think i might need a laptop next year, felt a little bit left out when everyone pulled out their laptops and i was sat there with only my books! lol :(

Get in the Van.
Reaction score
If i manage to get a job i will probably get myself a new laptop, this one has seen better days. Will have to transfer scrubs from this to new one though!

Although if i did get a new one i doubt it would be Acer.

Get in the Van.
Reaction score
Yeah well hopefully (touch wood) ill have a bit more money to spend on next one rather than being on quite a tight budget.