£72 mil with spurs

• Thread starter Thread starter jord2009
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10
  • Views Views 2K

jord2009

Reaction score
ive just finished my first season with spurs i finished 2nd about 17 points from city but ive sold VDV and Modric and i want a goal scoring mid hamsik joined arsenal, i sold vdv for 15mil & modric 4 29 mil both to city!! i have sigurdsson to replace vdv but need a modric replacement but better i bought tevez too for 10 mil aswell as fierro & erick torres

I cant seem to sell my players for that much in first season :o does tottenhams transfer budget get bigger in second season than in the first?

1) offer them all on the first day of the season (set team policy to 200% of their value) make sure Russia is loaded as playable (seems to be the only difference that I have to everyone who seems to not get nearly as much as me)

2) I am not sure, as you can see I got in more than I spent in the first season, 2nd season I only got £20m if I remember, but I think I had already agreed the contract with Gotze (who is out for 3 months) just prior to that, so it could have been more!

Off-Topic: how did Dortmund get relegated Raikan? Injuries?

1) offer them all on the first day of the season (set team policy to 200% of their value) make sure Russia is loaded as playable (seems to be the only difference that I have to everyone who seems to not get nearly as much as me)

2) I am not sure, as you can see I got in more than I spent in the first season, 2nd season I only got £20m if I remember, but I think I had already agreed the contract with Gotze (who is out for 3 months) just prior to that, so it could have been more!

1. Do i need to load all the leagues in russia? and should it be playable or view only? :)

2. Yeah alright. It would just suck to see the top4 teams be better than you every year because of poor transfer budget

nah just the top mate, Zenit, Rubin, Anzhi make all the offers :)

Tottenham are Rich bud, 4 of my players are on 175k a week in the 2nd season :)

nah just the top mate, Zenit, Rubin, Anzhi make all the offers :)

Tottenham are Rich bud, 4 of my players are on 175k a week in the 2nd season :)
Oooh you are tempting me to leave my arsenal save and give it a go with tottenham! :D

You have just made City even more invincible by selling them Modric and VDV, my advice would of been to keep them, finding a player like them or better for them prices is incredibly hard, especially now Hamsik is at Arsenal.

Guess my advice now would be to go for someone like Gotze/Eriksen.

Back