£72 mil with spurs

• Thread starter Thread starter jord2009
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 25
  • Views Views 3K

jord2009

ive just finished my first season with spurs i finished 2nd about 17 points from city but ive sold VDV and Modric and i want a goal scoring mid hamsik joined arsenal, i sold vdv for 15mil & modric 4 29 mil both to city!! i have sigurdsson to replace vdv but need a modric replacement but better i bought tevez too for 10 mil aswell as fierro & erick torres

He's mentioned Hamsik has gone to Arsenal.

Douglas Costa and Willian can both play similar roles to Hamsik/Modric if need be.
If you are looking for an AM, I would go for Shinji Kagawa - Young amazing pace, not bad finishing for a mid fielder and will also get Assists "Fer Days"

im looking for a CM i have AMC's coming out my ears lol Torres tevez (if need be) Krankjar pienaar sigurdsson but i want a cm who will get me 10 15 goals

i think there are better players out there plus i got £45 for them both which is good really & what about Thiago Alcantara, ive bought tevez fierro erick Torres Guarin fellaini veratti

the are both 165-170 CA, only a very few players in the world are above that, each of which play for the Barca's, Madrid's so are unlikely to join..

sounds like yo have enough options in them positions, what about defence?

in january i signed Kolarov to back up Assou Ekotto both of them are good so not looking to replace them same with walker as i use Kaboul if i need to rotate im thinking of giving Caulker more of a go he is english a good prospect IRL but i have had a 29 mil bid accepted for thiago hmmm yes or no?? may replace big brad sold Gomes he is a joke

GK and id look at van der weil or Srna for the RB, more competition as kaboul isant really a full back..

thiago potentially could be amazing but in only 2nd season you may not him scoring loads

GK ive gone for steklenburg best gk who would join me!! i dont want a cm any more i think i have enough options there to be creative i am going to look at a striker to partner tevez who i will use as a trequestra (is this his best role) i have defoe atm (poacher)

i got a 53 mil bid for pato accepted ?? to much ??

Nah, I dont think so! Check his reputation, if its Worldwide you will get about £2-7m back in shirt sales, maybe more maybe less, never checked the exact amount that gets generated!

I would still look at Seydou Doumbia, he is a machine and will cost a third of that!

Back