£90 million to spend need a striker nd a CM

• Thread starter Thread starter jord2009
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 24
  • Views Views 2K

jord2009

Reaction score
i have already bought Benzema for £18million so i have rooney hernandez and sanogo but i like the look of Zlatan Ibrahimovich for £35million and either sniejder or henrique.

i have also got drenthe free toulalan free and lassana Diarra £10 million.

Any one got any better ideas????????? im in the 2012-2013 season at the start of august.

---------- Post added at 02:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:07 PM ----------

Bought Sniejder instead of henrique!!

If you've already got Rooney, Hernandez, Sanogo and Benzema, you really dont need another striker. Plus you'll have Macheda and Welbeck.

i sold macheda a i used him during my previous season just like welbeck and they were really poor neither scored in 15 starts, Zlatan isnt worth it then!!

Andrea Poli is a good shout for a CM

Henrique has a lot more years ahead of him than Sneijder. Personally, I think that was a bad move :(

i got sniejder for £65 seems alot but he is immense plus i ended the zlatan bid and going to save the money for january !! or unless you can recomend a WC player for aboout 35 million

Hulk, Cavani, Aguero (39m)

haha, you sure do know how to spend cash, I could buy a team with that amount of players that would tear your team apart :)

i was going to get aguero but city bough him and hulk and napoli want 50 for cavani, and i dont like most of united squad so i pay what i need to, to get the players i think a good. keeping the core english. so once i get that which i nearly have the spending will stop!!! thinking of selling Transfer listing Nani.
what team would you buy for the 130 million i got lol

Lol would be a laugh to put it to the test and see where he finishes

if you dont like Man Utd team's, why start with them?

yeah, 130m I could easily field 2 teams that would finish top 6

i support united, the likes of gibson owen berbatov kuszczak lindegaard O'shea Nani Carrick Obertan Bebe the usual fringe. my squad now is almost there only problem is that City are way to minted.

on FM i consider them to be as i usualy buy Bale and i also use hernandez instead of berba !!!

i wanted a cm who would get me a few key goals and i see sniejder as that man and i also bought cavani for £32 million gutted though as i could get pestore for £17 :(

Sneijder for 65M?...65M?!!!! Ever heard of Ganso, Pastore, Hazard, Hamsik etc?

Yeah i have but everyone signs them, you never hear anyone say anything about sneijder the guy is amazing, its a big price but no one can doubt he has skills !!! and maybe they dont fit into my team, plus i wont the champions league without them using anderson as my best attacking play maker. but still, i have a great squad none the less

Dude, you are nuts.. No player in the game is worthy of €75M (that's what you paid for Sneijder)
Maybe Cristiano Ronaldo does but come on.. Sneijder? I built a Dortmund squad in 3 years using that amount of money, which managed to do a treble in 2013..

Example.. I bought Jurado from Schalke and the guy rampaged the Champions League groups with his assists/goals, as well as topped the assists ranks in Bundesliga.. He cost me like €5Μ top..

Got Cristaldo who - so far - scored 60 goals in 2 seasons for me.. €6Μ top..

What can I say, it's your money..

Back