İ want iphone FM2010 editor ?

Jakin33

Reaction score
İ searching Fm2010 dat editor ? But im no find :( i want write new database new team. Please find :)

I want doesn't get, didn't your Mother tell you that?

All jokes aside you cannot have a data editor for iPhone due to the handset is a locked device and the only way of adding things in is hacking the game.

İm find in iphone Fm 2010 folder. İ find club.dat but im no edit this document ? U under stand me ? Hiiiii ? İ searching dat editor. Because i write new team for example Besiktas.JK this my team. U under stand me ? Hiii ?

I don't understand half of it but I cannot talk about hacking on this site. What I can say is the .dat needs to be opened and coded.

No hack game :( only edit team name ? For example udinese team name change Besiktas.JK this hack?Noooo only edit :-/ this site have PSP FM2010 editor ? This no hack ??programs ? Only edit programs ?

I don't understand half of it but I cannot talk about hacking on this site. What I can say is the .dat needs to be opened and coded.
http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f33/football-manager-handheld-2010-data-editor-t33268.html

You look this page? İ want find this programs but for iphone editor. No psp editor :)

Did you even read my post?

The iPhone is a locked device meaning no editor, the PSP isn't locked as you can insert things.

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f33/football-manager-handheld-2010-data-editor-t33268.html

You look this page? İ want find this programs but for iphone editor. No psp editor :)

thats for psp, not iphone B)

Oh lord, give me strength.

THE IPHONE IS A LOCKED DEVICE, THERE ISN'T ONE AS IT IS NOT POSSIBLE TO EDIT IT WITHOUT HACKING!

i%20like%20where%20this%20thread%20is%20going.jpg

I know but did i ask that?

I asked where do i find the dat files for fmhi?

not how do i get the fmhi editor?

Please speak in correct English to save us from having to decipher what you're saying (A)

Where can I find the dat files for the iPhone game of Football Manager?

How more English can that possibly get?