redmanftw

Reaction score
Who is better Icardi or Dybala??? Can help me someone?

Objectively?

PA info:
Dybala has higher PA

Last edited:
Objectively?
Dybala has higher PA

Might want to give a hint to what is in the spoiler before just putting spoiler mate haha.

I's go Dybala though. Icardi is certainly great too, went to Spurs on my save and he had hit 15 in 20 last I looked

Might want to give a hint to what is in the spoiler before just putting spoiler mate haha.

I's go Dybala though. Icardi is certainly great too, went to Spurs on my save and he had hit 15 in 20 last I looked

Felt I kinda did by stating "Objectively?" as everything else would be subjective and/or based on personal experience. Besides, spoiler is spoiler :) But sure, I can edit.

mersk i know that he has better ca and pa but i want to ask us to tell your opinion....because a alot guys claims that icardi is better but i dont know why...

mersk i know that he has better ca and pa but i want to ask us to tell your opinion....because a alot guys claims that icardi is better but i dont know why...

Probably because that's their experience. Maybe he scored more goals, was in better form, had teammates and tactics more suited to him etc. If that's the kind of answer you're looking for, you can go on forever.

In my first season with Inter Icardi scored 40+ goals, won the European golden boot and I sold him to Man City for 108 million. Dybala had lots of an assists and a good average rating and around 15 goals for Juventus, but Icardi was phenomenal for me.

I bought Icardi for United (£32 million) so far he has scored 21 goals in 23 games (all competitions), however, I've found he can be a little inconsistent and scoring in batches which is ok if the rest of the team is scoring as well, but relying on him as a sole scorer maybe a different matter. I've been playing him as a poacher/advanced forward with Ibramovich as the preferred second fwd in a complete fwd role.

I bought Icardi for United (£32 million) so far he has scored 21 goals in 23 games (all competitions), however, I've found he can be a little inconsistent and scoring in batches which is ok if the rest of the team is scoring as well, but relying on him as a sole scorer maybe a different matter. I've been playing him as a poacher/advanced forward with Ibramovich as the preferred second fwd in a complete fwd role.
found exactly same problem with Icardi. Bit like Rooney in real life scores in patches then quite for 4-5 games. Luckily I have Martial, Depay, Asensio, Gribbin and Ousmane Dembele banging them in :)

found exactly same problem with Icardi. Bit like Rooney in real life scores in patches then quite for 4-5 games. Luckily I have Martial, Depay, Asensio, Gribbin and Ousmane Dembele banging them in :)
Martial, Rashford
and Ibramovic have been scoring for me but I did have one point when no one was banging them in hence I'm 4th in the league at Christmas. Will need to look for a fwd who is happy as a back up in the January window (Gribbin is out for 4 mths injured).

I have Icardi in my man united team- I am using him as a complete forward (rather than as an advanced forward). He is good but he goes missing in a lot of games. Dybala is at City and he's currently the top goalscorer in the league. To be honest if I could swap the two I would.

Obviously though this depends how you are utilising your striker. De Gomes looks like in a few years he will be better than both of them.

in 2nd season I went and got both and they score for fun.... I find icardi don't play aswell if up front on his own

I have Dybala and play him as an advanced forward, he is a beast upfront. Outscoring my other forwards consistently and I have Martial, Rashford, Griezmann and Barbosa. Icardi does look great on my save though and considering Barbosa hasn't been great and fallen out with me somewhat, I might sell him and buy Icardi, just so City don't get him and I have great rotation up front.

i have both in my dortmund save best 100m+ i have ever spent

Dybala, definitely.

On my Utd save he was top scorer and assists in first season. And in the second season he got something like 46 goals in 30 odd games and 15 assists. Can't tell you exactly coz I'm away from my PC. This includes being out injured for 5 weeks. The second season isn't over yet so I'm hoping he can smash all records.

How have you managed to sign Dybala as Man Utd? Not been able to do so in any save :(

Currently end of season 2 and had offer of 100M rejected.

i paid 76m in my second season for dybala in my man u save he a beast

Dybala cost me £120mil at the start of the 3rd season, but he's been immense.

And the outlay wasn't too bad, funded by £70mil sale of Morata, £35mil for Ronaldo Viera and £43mil for Ramsey (I'm Arsenal)

Bought Dybala for 120 mil to Man Utd. First season 58 games - 57 goals 17 assists, best player in Europe.