‘Club Logos’ and ‘Face Packs’ for FM12

Gav110

Reaction score
Is anybody working on ‘Club Logos’ and ‘Face Packs’ for FM12? Or can anyone tell me if old version face packs will work from previous FM? Finally, which file does this need to be in?

it must be WIP, but u its pretty much moving the files around from FM 11 to fm 12.

Most of the FM11 Facepacks work for FM12. And as do the club logos, It will only be the new players will not have facepacks.
I will be doing facepacks eventually but Im working on kits at the minute

yes the new kits that are available for FM11 are all working for FM12...i even tried the competition logos, they all work perfectly..

if you want to add new faces to the fm11 facepack you will have to add their ids to the config file first. i have done this with the man utd team and it works..

it must be WIP, but u its pretty much moving the files around from FM 11 to fm 12.
If you're not playing FM11 anymore, simply just rename the FM11 folder exactly like the FM12, and enjoy playing it without moving files around.

Most of the FM11 Facepacks work for FM12. And as do the club logos, It will only be the new players will not have facepacks.
I will be doing facepacks eventually but Im working on kits at the minute

and make sure the wonderkids of the future get theirs too, like M'bye Niang, Kovaic

i cant seem to get the faces/kits/logos to work
anyone able to help please
my directory is same as fm 11 but instead it is Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2012 Demo/Graphics/etc
Pictures are all png images as in FM 2011, i simply copied them over from FM2011 folder to FM 2012 Demo folder
Cheers

i cant seem to get the faces/kits/logos to work
anyone able to help please
my directory is same as fm 11 but instead it is Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2012 Demo/Graphics/etc
Pictures are all png images as in FM 2011, i simply copied them over from FM2011 folder to FM 2012 Demo folder
Cheers

have u ticked 'alway reload on confirm' ?

yes. Dont understand why it isnt working. Have done the same thing since FM 2009 and has worked everytime

I am also experiencing this problem, the ‘face packs’ and ‘logos’ have both been transferred to the ‘graphics’ folder in the fm12 file. The 'always reload on confirm' has been ticked, the faces show up but the logos do not.

hi i'm new to this game. i have a poblem can you please help me guys? i cant see any club logos in the game! it doesn't appeare in the home page, it doesn't appeare in the 3d mode, even in the prematch screen. i cant see any badges or any logos in the whole game! for example in league table section it shows team names and thats it, no badges no logos anywhere. help me plz guys