北京国安 - Beijing Gu'oan and Tristan Celador looking for glory

maltefb

Reaction score
北京国安 - Beijing Gu'oan and Tristan Celador looking for glory

View attachment 161096
7 o'clock in the morning my brand new iPhone started to vibrate with a message from "José Mourinho": "We need to talk today, Tristan."
It's time to get up i decided.
the first trainingssesion of the day, for my Juvenil A team started at 10am at The Ciudad Real Madrid.
I got up and took me some breakfast before I went to The Ciudad Real Madrid.

View attachment 161102
"Buenos slides, Tristan, Como estas?" "Saludar a Emmanuel." "And Emmanuel, this is the best youth coach in Spain, Tristan Celador." It was José Mourinho introducing me for his latest signing; Emmanuel Adebayor.
But José had some extraordinary news personal for me.
I had now been coaching Real Madrid Juvenil A for 6 months, but we were already comfortable number 1 in our league, and i loved it. But José really chocked me; Jose said to me : " I want you to go abroad, i want you to manage our affiliated club, Beijing Gu'oan."

First i was like, wow, but then i realised it could be a great opportunity for me to try myself out on the world stage.
Eventhough i told José that i was going to think about for the rest of the day, i already knew what my answer would be.

I came home at 9 at clock, and i called José right away to confirm my answer : I want to go to Beijing Gu'oan.
He told me he was excited for me, and that everything would be taken care of, with a new house, car - everyting. He also told me that i could chose my own personal board, and that he would send the youngsters Alex Fernandez and Jése along with reserve keeper Antonio Adan with me. I was thrilled but anxious at the same time.