02202 Calls?

• Thread starter Thread starter Tezzz
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 15
  • Views Views 2K

Tezzz

Banned
Reaction score
Checked my phone about 30 minutes ago, said I had a missed call from 02202. I've researched online and there seems to be mixed reactions from people saying "scams" and others saying "free tariff upgrades".

Can anyone say if they have had experiences like this?

PS. I'm on O2 Pay n Go with a tariff that gives me free texts and calls to o2 customers.

It's a definite scam. Don't trust it!

bigstockphoto_Nervous_Emoticon_563424.jpg

I use to get 'em all the time, I did answer once and they talked for 25 minutes about a load of **** so I hung up.

If they phoned me i'd just pick up and go **** Off to be honest...

I answered one and spoke for like 10 minutes and they gave me like free calls or something for a month, pretty sweet :)

By the way it is o2 ringing you.

its o2, they chat to you for a few minutes trying to get you to sign up for stuff, in the end i got free boltons for 6 months cos ive had my o2 number for 3 years.

edit that, the o2 number is slightly different.

Last edited:
Add the number to the address book (named Ignore) and set to straight to voice mail - or something similar.

Worked a charm on Littlewoods/Additions for me - you bought from them recently?

I get blank texts from 0100 ?

What the **** is that ?

Thanks for the input guys. I think I'll just ignore the calls from now on. If they keep calling I'll answer and tell them were to go.

When you get marketing calls on your mobile (and you are at home of course) just do what I do.

"Hellooo!! It's Lisa from UPC internet!! I noticed that you are going over your monthly download limits, so I am going to offer you a better alternative, do you have a few moments?"

"Yeah mmmhhhh OOOOHHH..... Go ahead love... I'm just getting a ******* off the girlfriend but you can keep talking...mmmhhh nuuuurrrghhhh!!!"

They normally f**k off at that point but if they don't?? Just keep with the sound effects. ;)

They gave me 50free message's a month which is pointless when you have unlimited.:$

Back