A Russell92

Reaction score
[FONT=&quot]i am currently in the process of making a 08-09 database for football manager 2018[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I am hoping to cover the top 5 leagues and the major clubs in europe amongst all major players outside of europe at the time.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The database has only just started and i already have over 300,000 changes (mainly deleting players) however please see below links to view some of the edited players:[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]View attachment 51500[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
View attachment 51499

View attachment 51498

View attachment 51497

View attachment 51496

View attachment 51495

Im not too sure if any of you guys are interested in this at all however if anybody is able to assist to quicken the process that would be brilliant :)[/FONT]

You could use fm2009 data editor database that came with the game if you still got fm2009 game that would help you.

What leagues and nations u are planning?
Any ETA on deadline?

What leagues and nations u are planning?
Any ETA on deadline?

Im planning on doing the top 3 leagues fully (prem, serie a and la liga) and the top teams around europe plus any high potential players at the time around in other teams.

Im hoping to get it finished by the end of June

hey very nice !

make lyon please ! french L1 would be great too :)

Are you going to make any Polish clubs? (A)

Honestly probably not, there will more than likely be a few players moved back to their old clubs with the old ages/stats but i doubt i will do any full teams

Have you finished the database. May i ask if i can have the database, please.

Have you finished the database. May i ask if i can have the database, please.

Not just yet, still doing some teams. I will post it on here when its complete. Shouldnt be more than a week or 2 now :)

Barça: Messi, Eto'o, Henry, Xavi, Iniesta, Yaya, Abidal, Pique, Puyol, Alves and Valdes. OMG!!! PEP TEAM!! ^^)^^)^^)

can't wait for this. :wub::wub:

Barça: Messi, Eto'o, Henry, Xavi, Iniesta, Yaya, Abidal, Pique, Puyol, Alves and Valdes. OMG!!! PEP TEAM!! ^^)^^)^^)

can't wait for this. :wub::wub:

Thanks its nearly finished or at least to a playable level. Ive completed the prem,la liga, bundesliga and Serie a and just going through the other teams (french league, top 3 in portugal etc)

If all goes to plan should be finished by friday/sat this week :)

Thanks its nearly finished or at least to a playable level. Ive completed the prem,la liga, bundesliga and Serie a and just going through the other teams (french league, top 3 in portugal etc)

If all goes to plan should be finished by friday/sat this week :)

Have you done the database? Please send me the link