Montanaro

Reaction score
Is it possible to upload your tactics from 09 to 2010?

early signs think not, but i believe that the creators of those tactics will look to make tactics compatible with fm 10 using the tactics creator

I've spent a lot of time developing my tactic, and I'd hate to have to do it over again.

No you can't.

THE TACTICS SYSTEM HAS BEEN COMPLETELY CHANGED

I figured since 10 has the same notch (scale) system, it wouldn't be hard to import it. I could probably at least record the notches of my 09 tactic and put it into 10.

I doubt it guys..

there's different options in fm10.
any fm09 tactic doesn't cover these options. :'(

I doubt it guys..

there's different options in fm10.
any fm09 tactic doesn't cover these options. :'(

No, You can see that people have already answered so don't bring back dead threads.

Yes but not by moving files but by hand.You need to write down your FM 09 tactics on paper, number of clicks on mentality etc and other details so it could take a while,then on FM 2010 go to tactics,click tactic then click convert to classic.Now copy all the written data down onto your tactics.

Yes but not by moving files but by hand.You need to write down your FM 09 tactics on paper, number of clicks on mentality etc and other details so it could take a while,then on FM 2010 go to tactics,click tactic then click convert to classic.Now copy all the written data down onto your tactics.

I'm so glad that you're back JP. I missed you. :$