1. FC Saarbrücken

• Thread starter Thread starter Avantgarde
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 1K
A

Avantgarde

Hey chaps,

I thought I started a game as 1. FCS, my home town. They play third league and well, they are indeed different compared to my previous game (Real Madrid)...
I got a question about the stadium: Is it possible to convert fan stands into all-seaters, or that they get converted somehow? In Germany, we are allowed to have non-seated fan stands, my stadium's capacity is 35000 and unfortunately only around 8000 are seated. The club does not own the stadium either and I'm looking to buy it as soon as possbile, including the possibility of expanding it.

Oh and btw, I'm looking for 1. FC Saarbrücken kits. I didnt want to open a new thread for that, so if anyone knows a pack that contains them, please let me know! :-)

Last edited:
To be honest i havent seen this option available in the game. I will look for you and see what i can find, and will get back to you.

Ask for Stadium expansion. First request they will install the seats, and in your next request after that you will get a real expansion...

Thanks! I managed to get promoted to the first league and convinced the board to buy the stadium. Now it will take a year until the deal gets completed and further actions will be possible only after the purchase. Thanks for the info :-)

Back