Vale_Ind5

Reaction score
Description

Logos Pack-style Standard.

Logo pack in four sizes (normal, small, large and background) 11,493 team logos, teams and competitions.

ALSO WORKS WITH THIS PACK FM 2010
The pack includes:

Team Logos Quantity: 10,904 (all sizes)
Quantity Competition Logos: 368 (all sizes)
Number of Selections Logos: 221 (All Sizes

Just create a folder called "logos" in: My Documents \ Sports Interactive \ Football Manager 2009 \ pictures
Inside the folder "logos" unzip the four parts of the pack.
C: \ Documents and Settings \ Username \ My Documents \ Sports Interactive \ Football Manager 2009 \ pictures \ logos
Anything left in the folder and logos:

With that the pack is installed.
In the game go into Options / Preferences / Display and sound / tick the box provided to confirm recharge skin and uncheck the option to use skin cache.
The folders "nations" change the flag by the shield of each federation, which wants to keep the flags do not install these folders. [/ B] [/ quote]

How to install the updates.
You have to install first order V4, V5 .....
Paste the contents of the folders in your destination, do not copy the folder but the content (logos. Config file.)
For example, the contents of the folder large stick at:
\ My Documents \ Sports Interactive \ Football Manager 2009 \ pictures \ logos \ large \ clubs
I put the full list:
Normal-folder:
-Clubs: \ My Documents \ Sports Interactive \ Football Manager 2009 \ pictures \ logos \ normal \ clubs
-Competitions: My Documents \ Sports Interactive \ Football Manager 2009 \ pictures \ logos \ normal \ competitions
Small-folder:
-Clubs: \ My Documents \ Sports Interactive \ Football Manager 2009 \ pictures \ logos \ small \ clubs
-Competitions: My Documents \ Sports Interactive \ Football Manager 2009 \ pictures \ logos \ small \ competitions
Large-folder:
-Clubs: My Documents \ Sports Interactive \ Football Manager 2009 \ pictures \ logos \ large \ clubs
-Competitions: My Documents \ Sports Interactive \ Football Manager 2009 \ pictures \ logos \ large \ competitions
Background-Folder:
-Clubs:
-Left: My Documents \ Sports Interactive \ Football Manager 2009 \ pictures \ logos \ background \ clubs \ left
-Right: My Documents \ Sports Interactive \ Football Manager 2009 \ pictures \ logos \ background \ clubs \ right
-Competitions:
-Left: My Documents \ Sports Interactive \ Football Manager 2009 \ pictures \ logos \ background \ competitions \ left
-Right: My Documents \ Sports Interactive \ Football Manager 2009 \ pictures \ logos \ background \ competitions \ right

-Default folder: \ My Documents \ Sports Interactive \ Football Manager 2009 \ pictures \ logos
In the game go into Options / Preferences / Display and sound / tick the box provided to confirm recharge skin and uncheck the option to use skin cache.

Download:

Part 1: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=J94322KL
Part 2: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=Y200RKYS
Part 3: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=9R3EP9GV