10.2 Patch - Help Downloading

• Thread starter Thread starter SamScfc
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 1K

SamScfc

WINNING
Reaction score
For some reason I always get errors when I download it, any ideas of what to do, how's it meant to be done :)

Thanksssss.

Is the actual downloading OK?

If so, put the downloaded file on the desktop. Make sure FM is closed.

Double click it, and hit ok etc until it starts to run.

If it gives an error, try again....and dont click anything whilst its installing.

rename the file.
add ".exe" to the end of the file name and then run it.
-edit-

You want "FM2010_v10.2.exe" to be the file name and it will run as a .exe program rather than whatever your computer is picking it up as ^^

Sometimes websites and patch releases avoid adding ".exe" to the end of file names as some browsers dont accept .exe downloads.

Hi all,

I'm aware that im probably going to come off stupid here but i've never actually downloaded a patch before for my football managers games. I didnt install it via steam and would like the new patch. Once i've downloaded t, what do i do? (ie do i just run it and then everything will be updated the next time i load the game?)

Also can i just download the latest patch - 10.2 - or do i need to download all of them?

Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks

Hi all,

I'm aware that im probably going to come off stupid here but i've never actually downloaded a patch before for my football managers games. I didnt install it via steam and would like the new patch. Once i've downloaded t, what do i do? (ie do i just run it and then everything will be updated the next time i load the game?)

Also can i just download the latest patch - 10.2 - or do i need to download all of them?

Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks

Yeah all you do is download it and follow the instructions. It will then patch your game. It works for saved games (except any changes it makes to the database obviously).

Yes the latest patch contains all the fixes in the previous patches.

Back